Chapter 5

Today was November 16th. My birthday. Today I'm turning 19. The boys found out that today was my birthday 2 weeks ago. I just woke up and headed downstairs. The boys weren't there. There was a note on the kitchen counter though:

Hey Destiny! We had to go somewhere so we'll be back around 10 am. Meet us in Zayn's room at 10:30 am though. We love you! XXXXX  :)

Love,

Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, and  Zayn

So, I'm home all alone for another 30 minutes. Terrific. Might as well go and make something to eat now.

Hour Later:

Its been an hour. The boys had come home 30 minutes ago and went straight upstairs without me. It was 10:30. Gotta go to Zayn's room. I made my way upstairs and towards Zayn's room. Memories from last week came into my mind. Me and Zayn had gotten really kissy and decided to make out in his room. Then Louis and Harry walked in on us. Awesome. Not. I knocked on Zayn's closed door. "Come in!" Niall called. I looked down and opened the door. "Surprise!" Louis shouted. I looked up and found all 5 boys. They held a poster that said 'Happy Birthday!'. "Happy Birthday!" they chorused. "Thanks guys." I smiled. They put the poster down and plopped onto the bed. "So where were you guys earlier?" I asked as Zayn pulled me onto the bed next to him. "We were getting stuff for this!" Harry explained. "Oh." I smiled as Zayn pressed kisses to my lips. "Zayn, I don't want to see you 2 make out again!" Harry hit the back of Zayn's head. "Not my fault that you didn't knock and came to my room at the wrong time." Zayn smirked and kept pressing kisses to my lips. "You're adorable." I told Zayn. "I know." he nodded and gave me one more kiss. "Eeewww! You both are perfect for each other and adorable, but we don't need to see you guys get all romantic." Niall complained. "Sorry." I grinned. "We'll finish this later." Zayn whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Hey, I'm sorry for breaking your phone last month. And I really want to make it up to you. So, I got you this!" Harry handed me a box. Last month Harry had broke my phone and he was always trying to apologize, even after I said its ok. I opened the box and inside was an iPhone 6. It also had a case with that had the UK flag and it said 'If I Had A British Accent I'd Never Shut Up'. (pic above or go to http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=80661871). "Niall chose the case." Harry added. "I couldn't tell." I joked. Louis gave me a new pair of electric blue converse. "Ok. You need to close your eyes for this." Liam instructed. I did. "Ok. Open." Liam said. I opened my eyes and in front of me was a German Shepard puppy. "This is a present from me and Niall. His name is Austin. Zayn just watch out, Destiny may have a new cuddle buddy." Liam joked. "Haha, very funny." Zayn fake laughed. "Thanks Liam and Niall." I picked up Austin. "You get my present later tonight." Zayn smirked. "Nothing dirty, Zayn." I eyed him. "Its not." Zayn said.