Chapter 21

"Awwww! They're so cute." someone whispered. "He's just gonna break her heart again." another mumbled. "What will Perrie say?" another asked. "Don't know." the last said. I snuggled closer to Zayn. Wait, Zayn?! I opened my eyes and saw that I was cuddled to Zayn's chest. Woah. "Darn, she's up." Louis sighed. Everyone left me and Zayn, closing the door. I knew he was dating Perrie, but, it felt so good to be in his arms. I went back to snuggling closer to Zayn. "Babe..." Zayn mumbled. "Yeah?" I asked with a yawn. "C'mon. We have to get up." he sat up. "Ok." I mumbled. He got up and probably went to his closet. I don't know because I fell asleep for a little. I was almost fast asleep, but Zayn had to wake me up by trailing kisses from my neck up to my lips. "Zayn." I whined. He laughed a little and started teasing me by trailing kisses from my neck up to my chin and back down a couple times. "Tease." I frowned. "I shouldn't be doing this but..." Zayn pressed his lips to mine gently. He pulled away slowly. "What about Perrie?" I asked. "She's still my girlfriend. You are my friend with benefits." Zayn smiled. "Friends with benefits. Wonder how Perrie will react." I joked. "She can get a new boyfriend if she doesn't like it. It gets tiring making out and doing it with the same person over and over again." he got off of me.

"You and Zayn looked so cute this morning." Dani smiled. "Haha." I rolled my eyes. "Are you 2 dating?" Eleanor asked. "No. We're friends with benefits." I repeated Zayn's words from earlier. "Zayn's gonna take advantage of that. Next week, you won't be a virgin." Dani joked. Strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Guess who." someone whispered in my ears. "Zayn." I smiled. Dani and El shared a smile. Zayn kissed the crook of my neck and spun me around. "Hey, Beautiful." he smiled down at me. "Whats up?" I asked. "Have to ask ya' something. Louis wants to know if you know where Nialler is." Zayn said. "Niall told me he was going to be in his room or taking a walk with Liam to Nandos." I replied. "Thanks, Babe." he kissed my forehead and walked away. "He loves you." El grinned. "Its most likely the other way around." I stated. "YOU LOVE ZAYN STILL? Omigod. Tell him!" Dani jumped up and down. "Can't he has Perrie." I sighed. "But you are his friend with benefits. That means you can." Dani smiled. "Oh yeah." I mumbled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE Nobody Compares by One Direction! Had to put it here! I especially love Zayn's part :) :). Comment and vote!