Chapter 22

A/N- Who else has heard Zayn's new song Pillow Talk? I LOVE IT!!!!!! What about you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still getting used to being Zayn's friend with benefits. Its weird. "So... Has Zayn been treating you, I don't know, nicely?" Niall asked. Both of us had made a quick trip to Nandos. "Niall. We're friends with benefits. Nothing else." I stated. "I know but.... He only breaks your heart." he said. "Don't worry about me, Nialler. I'm not getting back together with him." I looked down at our interlocked hands. Me and Zayn used to be close. But now its me and Niall. "Oh." Niall nodded. I leaned up and kissed Niall's cheek. That made him smile. "Zayn's no longer the favorite?" he asked. "Sort of. I don't know what my feelings for him are right at the moment." I admitted. "It'll come to you. You can always talk to me about it." Niall looked at me. "Thanks, Niall." I smiled.

"C'mon, Zayn!" Perrie whined. "Shut the hell up, Perrie!" Zayn snapped. Perrie stormed out of the living room. "Geez. Whats wrong with her?" I asked and sat down on the couch after me and Niall entered the house. "Being a brat thats all. Missed you." Zayn sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. "Missed you too." I glanced at Niall. He was obviously upset, but tried not to show it. "I'll go talk to Perrie if you want." I suggested. "She'll kill you." Zayn stated. "Well, I can try." I got up and left.

NEXT MONTH

I sighed as I entered the living room. Niall admitted his feelings to me 2 weeks ago in front of everyone and Zayn got upset. Now, they glared at each other and wouldn't talk to each other. Instead, they would get  the other one jealous by getting my attention. When I sat down, I rolled my eyes at the 2 boys. It was silent. "You know, I love you both very much. But this, is ridiculous. If you 2 can work things out, it would make things SO much easier. For me and for you both." I broke the silence. They looked at me then to the ground. "Until you figure things out, don't talk to me." I said and left the room.

"Destiny! Zayn and Niall need to talk to you!" Louis announced. I opened my door and found Zayn and Niall. "We figured things out." Niall glanced at Zayn. "Alright..." I said and plopped on my bed. "We came up with a few options. Zayn said he'd let me take you on a few dates. If you liked them, you can be with me. Or you can choose who you want to be with. Finally, we all just be friends." Niall explained. "How about this? We all get along and until I find out who I like, I split my time between both of you." I smiled. "That would work too." Zayn said. "I agree." Niall nodded. "Glad." I sighed. "But! We have to apologize." Niall added. I raised an eyebrow. "We're sorry for being pain in the butts. You didn't deserve to have to deal with our problems." Zayn sighed. "I forgive both of you. Just don't let this happen again." I nodded.

"Hey-guys. All 3 of you are getting along. Wow." Liam entered the video game room. I was laying on top of Zayn and Niall's laps with my head on Zayn's and my legs on Niall's. Both boys were playing video games. I smiled up at Liam. Guess he wasn't expecting this....