Chapter 4

"I'm hungry!" Niall whined. "You always are!" Liam mumbled. "Has anyone seen my phone?" Zayn came running downstairs. "Nope!" everyone chorused. I'll admit, Zayn actually looks cute with his hair not all the way up in a quiff and with glasses on. He looked a lot younger. Back to the phone thing. I secretly took his phone and it was in my pocket while he was still asleep this morning. "I've looked every where and can't find it." he sat next to me. Me and Louis shared a look. Lou knew that I had the phone. Me and Louis burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" Zayn looked at us. "Destiny to-" Louis started. "Nothing!" I interrupted Louis and covered his mouth. Louis pushed my hand off his mouth and pushed me off the couch. "Destiny took your phone when you were sleeping!" Lou blurted out. "Louis!" I gave him a look. "Sorry, I had to!" Louis started laughing again. "Hand over my phone." Zayn demanded. "Never in a million years, Malik." I smiled. "So you're gonna play that game? Louis, where'd she put the phone?" Zayn looked at Lou. "In her pocket." he flashed me a cheery smile.

"Don't you dare, Zayn!" I said. "Too late." Zayn grinned and climbed on top of me. "Give me the phone or else I'll get it myself." he smirked. "No!" I said. "You've got 4 seconds to hand over the phone." Zayn smiled. "Not giving in." I stated. "Alright. I'm gonna get the phone myself then." Zayn pinned my arms above my head with his right arm and took his phone out of my pocket. "Wasn't to bad was it?" he got off of me. "Yes it was." I stuck out my tongue and got off the floor. "Zayn, just ask her out already!" Harry called from the kitchen. "I thought you wanted her!" Zayn replied. "Destiny obviously likes you better than me. You can have her." Harry told him. "Already asked and she hasn't responded though." Zayn shot me a glance. "Give her time. No girl can resist ya'." Niall teased. "How do you know?" I asked Niall. "Every girl falls for Zayn at some point." Harry came into the living room. "Well not me." I stated. "We'll see about that." Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Niall shouted. "Ok!" everyone agreed. "I'll start. Harry, truth or dare?" Louis started. "Dare." Harry stated proudly. "I dare you to run around the outside of the house with just boxers on." Louis thought for a minute. "Can that wait till after the game?" Harry asked. Lou nodded. "Liam truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Dare." Liam said. "I dare you to ask Destiny truth or dare." Harry smiled at me. "Destiny, truth or dare?" Liam looked at me. I felt like Liam is good about what he dares people so I said "Dare." "I dare you to kiss Zayn. And it can't be on the cheek." Liam smirked. "Liam! I thought you were my friend!" I complained. "And I am. If you don't like Zayn like you claimed, then you won't mind kissing him." Liam pointed out. "Just kiss already. It can't be a peck either." Harry demanded. They don't know that me and Zayn had already kissed once. Now I have to kiss him again. I looked down at the floor. Zayn had moved to sit in front of me and tilted my head so I was looking at him. "We kissed before. This is gonna be quick." he whispered so only I could hear him. "Kiss already!" the other 4 whined. "Ready?" Zayn asked. I nodded.

Our lips connected and moved in perfect sync. It was totally not like our first kiss. This kiss was a little less gentle, but not too rough. His right hand was placed on my cheek and his left was on my back. My arms were wrapped around his neck. We kissed for a little bit more before pulling away from each other. "Woah! And you say you don't like Zayn?!" Harry's jaw dropped. "I don't." I glanced at Harry. "Ya' sure, cuz that was a long kiss and you both looked like you enjoyed it." Louis stated. "I-I, um, ugh I hate you guys." I stuttered. "So you DO like Zayn! I knew it! Destiny likes Zayn!" Niall teased. "Shut up." I muttered. "Aww, Babe, don't be embarrassed. Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall have crushes too. They just won't admit it." Zayn smiled. "Since when do you call her 'Babe', Zayn?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Since now, Pain in the Butt." Zayn smirked and pulled me onto his lap. "I surrender. But does this mean that you 2 are dating now?" Harry asked. "Maybe." Zayn placed a kiss on my neck.

"I suggest we watch a movie." Liam stated. "Which movie?" Harry asked. "Oh, lets watch Toy Story or Frozen to annoy Zayn and Harry." I said. "Girl, you are my best friend now!" Liam hugged me. "Hey! But she was my best friend first!" Louis pouted. "Lou, you'll always be my best friend." I assured him. "Yay!" Louis smiled. "What are we watching?" Harry asked again. "Toy Story!" me, Louis, Liam, and Niall called out. "NO!" Zayn and Harry shouted. "Oh, c'mon Zarry (see what I did there :D)!" I whined. "Not you too!" Zayn moaned. "Pretty please!" everyone but Zayn and Harry pleaded. "Fine! But only for today!" they sighed. "Yay!" me and Liam smiled. We set up the movie, got popcorn/soda, got blankets, and sat down. I sat between Louis and Zayn. "I have a better idea." Zayn smiled at me and placed me on his lap. "No making out during the movie you 2!" Liam warned. "Can't make any promises." Zayn joked. "We won't." I assured him.

Not even halfway into Toy Story, Zayn started getting bored. I tried to ignore the fact that Zayn was kissing my neck and leaving love bites there, but I couldn't. I looked at Zayn and whispered in his ear, "Having fun?" "Totally." he smirked and continued doing what he was doing. My neck is gonna be covered in bites that's for sure. After about 20 minutes, Zayn stopped and I took this opportunity to snuggle closer to him. Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. It felt nice to be wrapped up in his arms. Zayn rested his chin on top of my head after pressing his soft lips against my forehead. Who knew one kiss could change everything between me and Zayn?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a lot longer than usual! Yay! Comment and vote! Read on my friends!