Chapter 9

A/N- Its been 2 weeks since the last chapter now. Just saying!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to music on my phone and drawing random pictures in my room, when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and found Louis and Zayn (my 2 favorite boys ever). "Hey, us and the others are leaving to run some errands. Do you wanna come?" Lou asked. "I'll stay here. Someone's gotta watch Austin." I smiled. "Ok. We'll be back in a few hours. I'll call you an hour before we come back to check up on you." Zayn said. "Ok. Bye guys." I responded. "Bye. Love you. And please don't cause any trouble or leave this house until we come back, got it?" Zayn instructed. "I won't. Love you too by the way." I assured them. Zayn pecked my lips before heading back downstairs with Louis.

38 MINUTES LATER

I was sitting on my bed and Austin was laying on the floor. My phone buzzed with a text:

Hey there. I know you're all alone in your room. Watch out, Destiny. Cuz I'm your worst nightmare. Wondering who this is? You'll find out later. ;)

Who the frig is that? Some stalker for sure. And the wink? This person, most likely a guy, is probably really dirty. Well, try not to worry too much. I was about to grab my laptop, when I was knocked out by someone or something......

LATER

I opened my eyes. I was in some really empty room with no windows. I tried to stand up, but couldn't because I was too weak. "Well, looks like you're finally awake." a familiar voice said. I looked up. It was my ex. Max. "What do you want?" I snapped. "Oh Sweetheart, I'm just trying to keep you save from those 5 idiots. Especially Zayn." Max smirked. "He's a lot better than you, that's for sure." I argued. "He took you away from me, Love. He doesn't deserve you." Max got closer. "Jealous, much?" I said under my breath. "What did you say?" he asked. "None of your freaking business." I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me that." Max crossed his arms. "Don't-" I was interrupted by the door opening. "Thank God you guys are here!" I sighed. It was the boys. "Step away from her!" Louis demanded. "And here are the idiots now. Whatcha gonna do?" Max laughed. "Hurt you or possibly kill you." Liam replied. "You can try, but you can't kill me." Max rolled his eyes. In an instant, Harry and Liam had Max pinned to the ground and choked him to death. Yikes. "Alright now that that's handled, lets go home." Zayn came over to me and picked me up bridal style.

Once home, I was placed on the couch carefully. "Poor, Destiny. She's so weak that she fell right to sleep." I heard Niall whisper as I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was being picked up again and being placed in bed, as Zayn lightly kissed my forehead.