恋人

Request for my friend, Tiffamaedakirakira_tan is also another friend that likes and technically requested this as well.

~~~

Title: Koibito/Lovers

Pairing: Nagisa Shiota X Karma Akabane

From: Assassination Classroom/Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

~~~

Dropping his knife, Karma put a hand on Nagisa's back and his other arm on his forehead. "That's it. I surrender." Feeling Nagisa still trying to choke him, he tried again. "I lose, Nagisa."

"Please listen...!" Nagisa coughed, unable to hear Karma.

Surprised, Karasuma quickly hid his face and yelled out the winner. "That's enough! The red team has surrendered, so the blue team, the save team, wins!" The blue team cheered in joy as Nagisa heard Karasuma, releasing his hold on Karma.

Exhausted out of his mind, Nagisa's tiredness overcame him as he closed his eyes, falling asleep. Wondering why Nagisa wasn't getting off, he hit him lightly. "Oi, get off. Karasuma-sensei already said that you won."

Unable to answer, soft breaths came from him instead, and Karma looked over to see that he was sound asleep. Smiling, he carefully sat up and transferred the sleeping Nagisa to his back. "Seems like he used all his energy. Don't worry, I'll get him home."

After listening to Karasuma say a quick speech on how good they did, Karma left the school grounds and went to his house, for it was closer. Calling Nagisa's mom first, he got her permission and entered his house.

Going to his bedroom, he laid Nagisa on his bed and went to make some dinner.

~~~

"Un..." Carefully opening his eyes, Nagisa looked around. 'Where am I?' he thought.

"So you're finally up, huh?" Shooting up, he saw Karma at the doorway. "If you're wondering, you're at my apartment. I asked you mom, and she said yes." Standing up, he asked Karma, "What happened? With the battle, I mean."

"You fell asleep. Apparently fighting me took all your strength." Nagisa blushed a light pink. "You're a strong opponent, okay!"

Taking a step towards Nagisa, he got closer. "Ne, Nagisa? I've heard from some of our classmates, specifically Nakamura and Terasaka, that you've taken a liking to me. Is that true?" Karma asked, getting closer and closer.

Nagisa blushed a deep red.

"W-What are you talking about? I don't know anything!"

"Don't lie to me." By now, Karma had pushed Nagisa back on the bed, and was now hovering above him, one hand holding his wrists above his head while the other was next to Nagisa's head, his knees supporting him.

"I know you love me."

Leaning down, Karma's lips connected against Nagisa's. Shocked at first, he soon melted into his, almost turning into a full make out session. The two of them soon ran out of breath, and had to pull away.

"And I love you too."

Getting off of him, he put his hands in his pockets and walked to the door. "What are you waiting for? Dinner is waiting."

The sound of pleads, teasing, and laughter resonated throughout the apartment.

~~~

After their dinner, they both decided to go to bed. Letting Nagisa go first, Karma quickly washed the dishes. After finishing up, he went into his room and crawled into bed with Nagisa, making it so that they were facing each other.

"Good night Nagisa." He whispered to himself. Kissing his forehead, he whispered one thing before drifting off to sleep.

"Aishiteru."

~~~

Hope you like it!