感情

Made for my friends, Tiffamaeda and kirakira_tan.

So long.
~~~

Title: Kanjou/Feelings

Pairing: Kuroo Tetsurou X Fem!Kenma Kozume

From: Haikyuu!!

~~~

"Kuroo, come along now! You have to greet your new neighbours!"

"But I don't wanna!" A 5 year old Kuroo Tetsurou was sprawled on the couch, holding his DS to his face. He was almost done the dungeon that he was playing, and would finally finish it off if he didn't go to his new neighbour's house to meet them.

"I can't leave you home by yourself!" his mom called back, and Kuroo scowled. Pausing his game, he put his DS to sleep and grumpily walked over to his mom, where he put his shoes on and grabbed her hand.

"It's just next to us, it won't take long." he grumbled, and his mom sighed. "I guess so." Opening the door, the two of them walked out. "Well, I heard that their daughter plays volleyball, so if you stayed at home, you wouldn't be able to play." his mom said, and Kuroo instantly perked up, a hop in his step.

"Come on mom, let's go!" he yelled, dragging her to the house. Going to the front steps, they rang the doorbell, and it was quickly answered by a woman with short black hair and a smile on her face. "Hello! I'm Tetsurou Yumi, your next door neighbour." Yumi stuck her hand out, and the woman at the door shook it. "I'm Kozume Sachiko. It's nice to meet you Yumi." Looking down, she noticed Kuroo and crouched to his height.

"And who are you?" she softly asked, and he puffed his chest out. "I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, and I'm going to be the best volleyball player in the world!" he proudly said, making Sachiko laugh. "Is that so? Then you might have some competition. Do you wanna meet her?" she asked, and he nodded. Standing up, she let the two in, leading Kuroo to the backyard. Sliding the door open, she called out the girl playing with a volleyball.

"Kenma! You have a guest! Come over and introduce yourself!" she yelled, and the girl ran over, her hair flying in the wind. Stopping right in front of Kuroo, she looked him over before smiling. "Hi there! I'm Kozume Kenma. What's your name?" she asked, tilting her head, and Kuroo blushed slightly. "I'm Tetsurou Kuroo. I heard that you like volleyball, is that right?"

She nodded, her long black hair moving slightly. "Yeah! Wanna go play?" "Yeah!" The two ran outside, where there was a net set up in the green grass. They played for a long time as their mothers chatted over some tea, and learned a lot about each other.

Kuroo learned that Kenma was a year younger than him, making her his kouhai. She liked games, apple pie, volleyball, and that she wanted to be a setter.

Kenma learned that Kuroo was a year older than her, making him her senpai. He liked games, grilled salted mackerel pike, volleyball, and that he wanted to be the captain of a team, as well as the best player ever.

The sun started to set, and Yumi decided that it was time for them to go.

"We'll see each other, right?" Kenma asked, and Kuroo nodded. "Of course! You'll always be my setter, and I'll be your spiker." Waving, Yumi and Kuroo went back home.

It was the start of their friendship.

~~~

Kuroo woke up, groaning. Turning off his alarm, he got out of bed and took a shower, changing into his uniform afterwards. Eating a quick breakfast, he got out of the house at 7:15, just in time to see Kenma walk out as well.