快適

lol this idea popped up out of nowhere

This time the BTS gang aren't in a kpop group together, but are all shoved into a Uni AU.

~~~

Title: Kaiteki/Comfort

Pairing: Kim Namjoon X Kim Seokjin

From: BTS (Bangtan Seoyeondan)

~~~

A birthday present for my lovely friend, Tiffamaeda.

~~~

It was another chilly day in Seoul, and all Kim Seokjin wanted to do was curl up into a ball and have a hot drink.

Luckily for him, his favourite cafe was relatively empty, so he strolled on in. Having to help out the new applicants around the university, it was September after all, the time where they took in new students, he just wanted some rest.

With the fact that he had to go running around campus to find a certain someone, A.K.A Jeon Jungkook, a new applicant and his new "friend"? Jin didn't know, he had just found the boy standing in the middle of nowhere, and after leading him back to his dorm, the maknae promptly added himself as a contact into Jin's phone.

"Welcome back, Jin!"

The familiar warm voice of his slightly younger friend filled his ears as he entered the cafe, and he gave a warm smile. "Suga! How are you doing?" he asked.

The friend was Min Yoongi, called by his close friends as Suga. He too was at the same university as Jin, and worked at the cafe as a part time job.

"I'm doing good, what about you Hyung?"

"I'm doing fine. I had to lead the orientations for this year's newbies, and some kid got lost. You what that dude did? Enter his contact into my phone. And then just ran off to his dorm! I'm what, 5 years older than him, can't he respect his elders?" Jin ranted, and Suga sighed.

"Is this code name for 'Give me a caramel mocha'?" the younger slyly asked.

"Yup." Waiting for his drink, Jin looked around and saw a man staring at his laptop and headphones over his ears. Though calm and composed, he could tell that the man was very frustrated inside, as his eyes showed flickers of thought and hate.

"Interested in him?" Suga asked, and Jin turned around to grab his drink.

"You know what he's doing?" he asked, but the former shook his head.

"Nope. Go investigate yourself."

Adding another sigh of the day, he walked over cautiously and approached the medium brown-haired man.

"Excuse me?"

"..."

"Um, excuse me?" Jin said, a bit louder than before, and the man looked up.

"Oh, hi there. Sorry, about that, I didn't hear you." he said, taking off his headphones, and giving a small smile.

"I saw you and you seemed a bit frustrated to say the least. Are you alright?" Jin asked, already smitten by his handsome good looks.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a small project that I'm working on for my own personal interest. I'm Kim Namjoon, by the way."

"Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you." Sitting down next to Namjoon, the two started to talk a bit, and realized that they had quite a few things in common. They both went to the same university, and though Namjoon was younger by two years, he had a very high IQ and was in advanced classes.