Ch. 15

I cursed my creator. Why did I live? Why did I not kill myself? I was filled with indescribable rage. That night, I tore through the forest, ripping apart trees, and going as fast as I could. The night passed horribly. I became tired and sat down. From that moment I declared war against humans. 

The morning came, and I heard human voices, and I hid. Suddenly, pain hit me. I should of gotten the old man to trust me more, for if he had, he would understand. I resolved to try again whilst hiding. I found some food, but I was haunted by the images of Felix attacking me. Two men went up to the cottage, and Felix approached them. 

The men said to him "Shouldn't we pay you more for the food in your garden? Perhaps you should think about this a few days more"

"No, I am sure I will leave. My father's life in is peril. My wife and sister are also in great danger. Take this wretched place from me. 

That was the last I heard of that family. Fury rose again in me. Despair, and rage controlled my mind. I burned down the cottage, until it was in ruin. When I left that night, I thought of you, my creator. I resolved to find you. I did not think you would be a kind person, as you abandoned me, but I hoped to get some sympathy from you. 

I traveled at night and rested during the day. One day, I saw a girl running along a path. Suddenly, she slipping and fell into a raging river. I went in after her, and saved her. Suddenly, someone else came along and ripped her from my arms and ran into the woods. I followed them. When I reached them, the man shot me with his gun. 

Inflamed with pain, I again vowed revenge against humanity. After a while my wound healed, but I no longer found joy from the birds and flowers. One night, whilst I was nearly asleep, I saw a young boy running and playing. I had a grand idea, that I may kidnap the boy, and make him my friend. I grabbed him and restrained him.

"Calm down, I don't want to hurt you" I said

"Let me go you ugly wretch" He cried " Let me go, or I will tell me father!"

"You will never see your father again"

"My father is M. Frankenstein, he will ruin you!"

"Frankenstein?! He is my enemy, so you will be my first victim"

And I killed him. I felt joy at his death. I saw the locket on his neck, and took it. I placed it in the skirt of a young woman so that she would be guilty.

I have come to you for one reason. I want you to create a woman for me, one as ugly as me, one that will give me companionship.