49...The End

|Kalins POV|

I looked at Myles. His eyes filled with tears and looking back at me. All of a sudden i herd a loud bang and blood covered the floor around him.

They guy that held y/n let her go and she dropped to her knees. I saw her run to Myles cold limp body.

"Myles" she said tears streaming and putting him in her arms. "Im so sorry im so so sorry". My grip got stronger on my gun as i wiped the tears from my face.

"Guess i dont need the extra money" Gerald said "you can leave".

Y/n still was mumbling stuff to Myles dead body. I didnt really get out half the stuff she was saying, but there was this last thing that i herd, clear as glass.

"I love you Myles im sorry this happened".

I looked down.

"We'll leave" i said grabbing y/n.

She pushed me "no please we have to bury him".

I picked him up and we walked towards the door.

|Y/n POV|

As we walked out i looked back. I saw Gerald nod to one of his workers then a shot rang out. Kalin dropped grabbing his leg. He yelled in pain.

"Kalin" i said.

Then a big bang rang out and he dropped fully to the ground. I screamed.

Gerald grabbed me by my hair. I tried to fight but he pushed me in a room and pointed a gun at me. I stopped fighting. He put his gun in his pant line. As he turned around i swiftly grabbed it. He turned around, i aimed it at him.

"You killed the love of my life you asshole".
"Y/n put the gun down, we both know you wont do anything to me. You have too much of a good heart to pull that trigger".
"Your right".

I pointed the gun to myself and pulled the trigger. I loved Kalin White. I did it because i loved him.