35

"I think you should see Kalin".
"W-what" I choked on my food.
"Come on I know you havnt spoken to him in hella days".

I thought for a second "O...Okay".

Myles grabbed my hand but I pulled it away. He gave me a confused look.

"What, we're just friends Myles".
"I know but I can't grab your hand".
"No, its weird".

|Myles POV|

Well that sorta broke my heart. I mean I dont like her....do I? Nah Myles Parrish doesnt like any bitch. What the fuck am I thinking I pretty much just called her a bitch. Thats so wrong, I'd kill anyone who call her that. The fuck am I thinking. I shook my head and put the key in the ignition.

"You ok?" She asked.

'No'

"Hm oh yea".
"Ok cheese ball bring me to Kalin".
"Ok".

|Y/n POV|

What up with him, idk I'll just brush it off.

*Skip drive*

I got out of the car and we walked inside, I got sat at a seat with a glass in the middle. Soon I saw Kalin coming and as soon as he saw me he pretty much ran to the phone.

"Y/n I missed you so much baby".

I started crying "I miss you too".

"I'm sorry y/n I'm so sorry as soon as I get out of here I'm gonna be so fucking good to you".

I just looked away.

"Y/n look at me, I love you baby girl Im so sorry if I could take back what I did I would".
"Thats the thing this wasnt the first time you did it Kalin".

He looked down "I know, I wanna be with you I wish I could".
"I know".
"Can you promise me something".
"Yea".
"Promise me when Im out of here its me and you till the end".
"Um uh um we'll see" I got up and walked away as the tears fell.

"Hey you ok" Myles said putting his hands on my shoulders looking at me.

"Yea, can we go".
"Yea leggo".