8.A Chance

|Y/n POV|

"Are you ok" I asked.
"Yea im fine, um come in".

I walked in and sat on the couch with Kalin. I felt bad so i left campus at lunch to check on him. Making sure he wouldnt do something that he'd regret.

"Where's your mom".
"She took Lala somewhere im not sure though they've been gone for almost a week. Im sure she told me i just forgot or didnt listen".
"Mmh ok".

He kept staring at me and finally managed to ask me "are you ok, im really sorry y/n".

"Im fine Kalin".
"You didnt forgive me".
"You jumped me in a bathroom" i sorta giggled but it hurt since that my ribs and stomach was the major areas he kicked.

"True" he put his head down.

I lifted his head and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"Why do you do it".
"Do what".
"Bully me".
"I guess im scared".
"Of what".

He looked me in the eyes and looked back down "of rejection".

I was speechless.

"I love you y/n i really do". "Really" i said sorta lost.
"Yeah" he nodded.
"So you hurt me to show me that you like me".
"I didnt want you knowing i liked you".
"Um you could of never talked to me".
"Thats the thing once i saw you i knew i wanted to be with you. I wanted to hear your voice and hold you. The only way i could do that without you knowing i liked you was bully you. And im sorry, i would do anything to take it back, to show you the real Kalin White."

He looked at me once again.

"A fresh start" i said.
"Really".
"Yea".

|Kalins POV|

Oh my gosh she gave me a new start to redeem myself. Half the crap i said was lies to keep the truth a secret but the 'i love you' part that was 100% true.

But i get to show her the real me. The hopeless romantic. I really wanted to kiss her but i kept stopping myself. But damn everything's gonna be different with me and her. Im gonna do everything right.