27.It was an Accident

I know its just the weed thats making her like this but i honestly didnt care.

"Come with me and find new pajamas".
"Ok".

She brought me to her room and dropped me on the bed.

"I should change huh" she seductively said in my ear then nibbling on my ear loaf.

"If im gonna change then why dont you take these off" she tugged at my sweats an pulled them down.

She sat on me and kissed my neck, finding my sweet spot and sucking on it. I let out a small moan. She started to grind on me. I took off her shirt and flipped us over. I slowly kissed down her stomach intill i reached her pant line. I pulled of her shorts and rubbed her through her panties. She let out a few small moans.

"Baby" she cried out.

I tore off her panties and started to please her with my tongue. A name slipped her mouth so i stopped. I mean i wasnt mad that Kalin slipped her mouth because he is her boyfriend. I stopped because i pretty much snapped back into reality, shes one of my best friends girlfriends.

I gave her, her clothes and pulled on my sweats. She got dressed and i know she understood since she didnt try to pull me back.

"Im sorry Myles, i didnt mean for that".
"Its fine, im the one that did most of the wrongs. I should've said no".

|Y/n POV|

"Ugh i cant believe i came on to you, i love Kalin".
"Y/n calm down its ok, we stopped before anything actually happened".
"Are we gonna tell Kalin".
"I dont think we should".
"Ok, we should go down and sleep now".
"Yea".

*Next Morning*

"Hey wake up baby" Kalins raspy morning voice filled my ears.

I smiled and opened my eyes. My head hurt but i remember what happen yesterday, i felt bad but then again we didnt really do anything. I didnt kiss his lips i just grinded on him and he lets say licked me but i didnt cum because we stopped. I dont think i did anything wrong, did i? Ugh im so confused.