38

I told Myles I had to go because Gerald text me again. I showed up to his house and well I'm pretty sure you know what happen there. I'm so ashamed of this, if Kalin knew about this he wouldn't love me.

I drove home balling my eyes out. But all of a sudden there was a lot of rolling and smashing then I passed out.

|Myles POV|

Where is y/n she's been gone for like 3 hours. I'm really worried. She said she was going to talk to Kalin, so where is she, it dont take this long to talk to him. I grabbed my keys and left to the prison.

"Hi I'm here to visit someone".
"Sure what is his or her name".
"His name is Kalin White".

They sent me to a room and I waited.

"Hey Myles, wassup" Kalin said sitting down behind the glass.
"Have you seen y/n, she said she was coming here to see you" I said with so much anxiety hitting me.
"No she hasn't showed up at all".
"Fuck where is she".

Kalin thought for a second as he too was scared now.

"Fuck" he said covering his mouth.
"What" I yelled.
"Well on the news there was a huge ass car accident, you dont think it was her, it couldn't have been her" he said with tears in his eyes.

"It can't be her" he shook his head as he repeated that.

"I'll come back, I need to check the hospital" I said getting up in a hurry.

The guard stopped me "sir we need you to calm down, is everything ok".
"Yea sorry" I said walking passed him then out to the parking lot.

I slammed my door shut and hit my steering wheel.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I cried out.

"I was suppose to protect her".

I started my car and drove to the hospital. I ran in asking if there was a y/(full)n.

"Sir calm down".
"Please where is she".
"Y/n is..."