Running Away With Eachother?

"Hey hey stop" i yelled holding back Kalin.

"Im not leaving Myles" Kalin said walking to his room.

"What happen".
"I said we need to leave".
"Oh, thats not a bad idea".
"Wait me too" Dom asked.
"Im sorry but yea, i mean it looks like you guys are accomplice to murder. Its 4 witnesses against me, there gonna think of a lie so we need to leave" Myles answered
"Wait on it, just a day or two" I told him.
"Ok".
"Jake lets go, Dom we'll drop you off at home".
"Ok".

They left and i walked into Kalins room.

"Im not leaving".
"Why"?
"Because my families here".
"Ok but its better than going to jail for an accident".
"I guess your right, like always" he smiled.
"Ill text Myles and tell him to start packing".

Y/n: Tell dom and jake to pack then we'll fly to LA tomorrow
M: Kalin agreed
Y/n: Yes ill see you tomorrow

I stopped texting him and kissed Kalin.

"Get packed ill see you tomorrow".

I walked out of his house and drove home. It was around 4 so i got something to eat then came home and packed my bags. Im actually happy about leaving this house. It feels great to be around a guy that actually knows me inside and out. I finished packing and threw my luggage in my car just incase my 'parents' stop me in the morning. I text K to come and pick me up tomorrow and fell asleep. My alarm buzzed and i smacked it.

|Kalins POV|

I went over to y/n's and picked her up like she said. I knocked on the door and her 'mom' answered it.

SHIT.

"Kalin".
"Hi" i said backing away.

My family definitly needs to come with me now. I saw y/n walk down then she began to run.

"What is he doing here" her mom said.
"Hes my friend".
"Kalin we told you to stay away from her".
"What honey" her uncle said coming.

"Get the fuck out of my house, i know your the one sneaking in at night".

"No" y/n yelled "you guys took my best friend away and you want me just to let him go again, this time its my choice and i love him" she said grabbing my hand.

"Y/n".
"Dont y/n me you arnt even my parents, think how much sining this is. You thought i killed my parents".
"Get in this house".
"No" she said pulling me away. We ran into each others car and drove to my house.

We need to get my mom and Lala. Thank god my mom took a day off.

"Mom pack and hurry, ill pack Lala".
"Why".
"They know mom".
"Oh my God".

She ran up to pack then we left, Lala wanted to be with y/n so she drove with her. We drove to Myles and picked them up. Then Dom. Like that we all ran away with each other. It happened way to fast. For one we're accomplices and her parents know. We got to the airport in time and bought a ticket for each other.