46

|Myles POV|

She left and i just looked down. I felt eyes on me so i looked up and towards the open sliding door. Everyone was looking at me. Tina walked in grabbed her stuff and told me she had to go. But smacked me.

"Um Cam, take lala to mcdonalds. Jake and Dom please go" Starlah said.

"Okay mama star" Jake said as he looked at me, shook his head and grabbed Doms hand.

Lala came up and kicked me "Dont take her away from my brother".

"Lala go with Cam" She said to her then looked at me "Son what were you thinking. Putting your hands on a girl".

"I know, i fucked up" i said sitting down putting my head in my hands.

"Language Myles".
"Sorry".
"I know what she was saying was hurting you but you cant treat her like that. Shes already going through a lot with Kalin hitting her and being in prison".
"I know".
"You keep saying you know but do you understand".
"Yes".
"I have to go but you need to think honey".

Starlah hugged me and left.

|Y/n POV|

I got in my car and drove to the prison. I needed to see him. I got sat at in front of a window. Kalin sat down and grabbed the microphone.

"Babyg-".
"Dont. I wanted to know why Jenna was here last time i came".
"Well her moms a lawyer and there helping me get out sooner. It was her idea so she came and saw me and I agreed".
"Wait really"?
"Yes".
"So theres a chance you'll get out sooner"?
"Yes".

I started crying.

"Are you okay"?
"Yes".
"Y/n what happen to your face".
"Oh um me and Myles got into an argument".
"What the fuck. Why".
"Well um Kalin, ive been selling myself to other guys. At first i was just trying to get you off my mind and there was no money in it, but then Gerald found out about something and well yea. So since i was messing around Myles got the truth out of me. I was crying and vulnerable and well he confessed his feelings and um we kissed but i stopped it and he left. So then today we got back into an argument and well here i am".

Kalin was quiet.
I looked down "Your disappointed".

"Well sorta i mean theres a lot of things that bother me in there".
"Im sorry".
"Babe its ok as long as your not selling yourself anymore".
"Well Kalin i have no money to pay him back so apparently im his property now".
"Sir visiting time is over".

They took Kalin so i got up and left.