18.Oooh

It was around 10 so she left. I kissed her 'goodbye'.

|Y/n POV|

I drove back home. Today was a good day. I smiled at myself. Kalin was amazing. Way too good, i wonder what kind of guy he is. I looked online and looked up Kalin White. A bunch of photos showed up, also accounts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I looked at the twitter first. He has mostly girls on there but thats not what caught my eye, his singing videos. He sounds amazing, he should be a professional.

Also his shirtless pictures, theres this one mirror selfie of his shirt in his mouth and his thumb in the waistband of his boxers. DAMN! Even though i just saw him with none of that on. I smirked. This boy is always eating. I closed my lap top and fell back in my bed then snuggled into my pillow.

|Kalins POV|

I woke up around 5. Early i know but i wanted to see y/n before she went to school. So i can drive her. I drove to her house and climbed up to her window like i use to. I opened up the window and slipped in quietly. She was sleeping in black spandex and a familiar t shirt. How does she have that. I would think her uncle and aunt would throw it away. I mean it is my Curry jersey, she must think its hers. I herd footsteps so i walked into her closet. Her door opened and there was her uncle he must of herd the window open and shut. He closed the door and i waited a couple minutes just incase and walked out. I laid on her bed and fell asleep. It felt good, just like old times.

|Y/n POV|

My alarm buzzed and i smacked it. I felt a weight around my waist then it pull me back down.

"Stay like this just a little while longer" Kalin said.

I smiled and turned to face him. I caressed his cheek.

"How'd you get in here".
"Window like always".
"Wait you do this all the time".
"This is the first time in a very long time, i needed to see you before school started".
"Ok" i pecked his lips and he moaned as if he wanted more then a peck.

"What" i asked.
"I want a real one".

I kissed him and put my leg over him so i was on top. He slid his tongue in my mouth and i did the same. My door swung open.