26.The Story Comes Out

"Well, let me tell you a story
About a girl and a boy
He fell in love with his best friend
When she's around, he feels nothing but joy
But she was already broken, and it made her blind
But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right
Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware?
You're the smile on my face
And ain't going nowhere
I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile
I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while" i finished it short.

"Your really good" y/n said with tears in her eyes then grabbed me into a hug.

"I loved my best friend".
"Wait what" Jake said.

"Shes my best friend".
"You guys just got together".

Me and y/n looked at each other.

"Guys we've, well i guys i've known y/n since she was eight. She knew me too but then a bad incident happen and she lost all her memory. I lost my best friend. Then she came back to school and i was told not to every talk to her again but i had to so i bullied her".

"Why didnt you just be her friend again"?
"Because i was scared she'd find out about everything then tell her so called parents about me. Thats why we brought along my mom and Lala because of her fake parents".
"What do you mean fake parents" Cam asked.

"Her parents died in a car crash that she was involved in which caused her to loose her memory".
"Oh and why did you have to bring your mom and sister, not to be rude or anything" Myles asked.

"Her family said if we ever talked to her again they'd kill us just because they thought i was the reason for her parents accident. I wasnt though".

Everyone just slightly nodded. Cam, always being the peace maker, changed the subject.

"So what about dinner, oh and i think we should spend the night together".
"Thats a good idea".
"Yea".

We all got up and migrated to the small living room.

"ALL NIGHTER" y/n screamed and we all agreed.

She grabbed blankets from the bedrooms that were already suited with furniture.

|Myles POV|

We all got into our pajamas. Y/n was wearing some pajama booty short and Kalins shirt. Damn she looked fine. She laid the blankets on the floor and pillows. We laid together. Kalin on one side and me on the other then of course jake on my side then dom and Cam. On Kalins side was his family. Jake and Dom were cuddled up, cam was falling asleep. Kalin had his arm around y/n. Me and Cam are such loners.

*3 o'clock*

"Ugh there losers" says y/n looking at everyone asleep but me and her.

We went into the kitchen and grabbed another monster. She took out what i think is a blunt. Yes it was, she lit up and began to puff.

|Y/n POV|

I took a hit and i couldnt believe i was already high from just 2 hits. I offered Myles but he said no.

|Myles POV|

I was looking at her butt since it was hanging out.

"Take a picture it will last longer".
"You should cover that up".
"And how will i do that" she said biting her lip and tugging on my shirt.