30. Myles

|Myles POV|

Kalin has been arrested for my stupidity. I feel bad that he turned himself in. It was never his fault. Im the one that murdered Connor.

Kalins note read "Myles, please dont turn yourself in. I want to take the fault. Dont come after me, all i want is for you to take care of y/n. She might not talk to you or anyone but give it some time. She'll come around. See you and the fam soon. ~Kalin".

He wrote the same to Cam and my bro. He just said sorry to Dom, nothing more nothing less.

I wonder what happen between him and y/n that made him do all of this. I have text her plenty of times, so has Jake, Cam, and his mom too. She hasnt spoke to any of us for a month. She might keep it up for longer. I know its awkward seeing me after that night so i havnt got enough balls to go over and talk. I really want to talk to her though. Just a message will let me know shes ok. I mean i dont have feelings or anything im just worried about her. What if she's lying there...DEAD. I should really check on her. Thats what Kalin wants right. I got up and grabbed my jacket and shoes then walked over to her apartment. I hesitated to knock on the door. I couldnt do it somehow i ended up back at my house. I instead went to go get some groceries maybe that will get my mind off it.