(4) The Party

The house looked very familiar.

Just three feet away from the house the strong smell of drugs and alcohol hit me, hard. We got handed drinks and gulped then down. Next thing i know we were on the dance floor. Im not sure who i was dancing with but i wasnt dancing with him for too long.

I felt a tight grip and right then and there i knew who it was.

Kalin White.

I tried getting away from him but he pulled me into him.

"Hey slut".
"Get the fuck away from me".

I got away from him and drunk down another like three cups. It was a blur now.

I woke up and the sun hit me like a sucker punch and i pulled the covers over me. I was in a room, un sure of my surroundings i grabbed the sheets off the bed and wrapped it around me. I tried finding my clothes. I looked at the bed once more and i couldnt believe my eyes. I screamed and ran out.

Myles ran out of another room pulling up his pants.

"What happened".
"Im wondering the same thing".

I point at the bed.

"Oh yeah i was wondering where Kalin went in the middle of the party.
"You mean we fucked".

My worst nightmare has came to life.

"Oh hey morning" Kalin said with a big ass grin.

"I have to go, now. Wheres my clothes".

Kalin pointed to the heap of clothes. My dress zipper was broken so i had to use Kalins sadly. He lend me a grey shirt and sweats.

"Here you go" he said putting his hand on my arm.

"Get away from me".
"You wanna go home naked go ahead".
"Ugh, thank you Kalin" i mumbled the last part.

"Your welcome bitch".

I groaned and he pushed me against the wall.

"Kalin huh dont you mean daddy because you wouldnt stop saying that last night".
"Shut up i was drunk".
"Well it didnt feel like you regret it at the time, you just let me take control of your body, like it was nothing" he kept whispering in my ear then kissed my neck.

"Well you are nothing, nothing but a slut".

I could feel my face fade into a disgusted look with my mouth open.

"Let go of me".

He moved and i left his room. Tears in my eyes. Why did i have to come. Why did i have to be so stupid.

Myles was downstairs about to leave.

"Aye you ok".
"What yea, um this isnt your house is it".
"Yea no".

I put my head down.

"I knew i shouldnt have trusted you".

I left to my house and got my actual clothes on. I threw Kalins in a hamper then fell asleep in my own bed.