19

"Ahh" i screamed and pushed Kalin off to the other side of the bed.

I hoped no one saw him. He laid on the ground and i think he was hoping the same thing.

"Whats going on in here" my 'dad' said.
"What are you talking about".
"Were you talking to someone".
"Yea i called Janel and asked if she wanted to hang after school".
"Oh ok, why'd you scream".
"Well um in not really dressed right now and it caught me off guard".
"Oh ok honey".

He walked out of my room and closed the door. I fell back into my bed and put my hand in my face then laughed.

"That was so close" i whispered.
"Yea i know, i should go".
"Ok bye babe".
"Oh im not leaving, ima wait in the front so i can drive you to school".
"Then why dont i just sneak you downstairs, im pretty sure he went back to sleep".
"Oh ok".

I got up and got dressed. I put on a short white fitted iron man crop top with black shorts. I tied a red and black flannel around my waist. I looked back and remembered that Kalin was in the room. He was bitting his lip.

"What".
"Your sexy".
I giggled "thanks babe".

I slipped on red vans and put make up on. I put on a little bit of eyeliner with red lipstick. I put a red choker and beanie then curled my hair.

"Looking bea-u-ti-ful" Kalin said.
"Thanks handsome".

I walked out of my room first i looked around and grabbed Kalins hand to walk out. I looked downstairs and no sight of anyone. Still holding onto his hand we walked out of the door to his car which he parked a couple houses down. I sat in the passenger and he drove me to school. He jumped out of the car and opened my door.

"Thanks babe" i said grabbing his chin and leaned in.

I attached our lips and pulled back, i saw people looking at us. The squad showed up.

"Whats up man" Myles said.
"Hey Myles" Kalin said giving them three a handshake hug thingy.

"Yo we should all hang over at your house after school" Jake said.

We nodded in agreement and Kalin left.

"Bye babe".
"Bye".

We kissed one more time and slowly parted. The day went by slow but i managed.

"So you guys are dating now" someone said walking up to me as i walked out of school.

"Yea".
"Yay you guys are are so cute".
"Oh my god Cam you sound like a little girl".
"So what its true".
"Wheres the others".
"I dont know, i guess where waiting".
"Ok".

After a couple of minutes we saw Jake and Myles running.