34

|Y/n POV|

I woke up with a little bit of attitude. Only because it was 3 am and there was a slamming sort of knock on the door, I groaned. Who the fuck could be at the door at this time. I pulled the door open.

"What the fuck".

I could barely see, my eyes were blurry from wanting more sleep I'm guessing.

"I'm sorry y/n".

Ugh that voice, I dont want to talk to him, he's nothing. I tried closing the door, he stopped it with his foot and forced his way in.

I backed up "its 3 am and you wake me up just to say sorry".

"Oh sorry I was just up thinking and I didn't pay attention to the time".
"Ok".

All of a sudden I felt lips pressed against mine, I put my hand on his chest.

"Stop Myles".

He didn't listen he pushed me onto the couch.

"Myles stop please".

All of a sudden I felt my body shake from somebody else's force.

"Y/n, y/n wake up".

I opened my eyes, I was in my bed and Myles was looking at me.

"Um uh do you mind telling me what you were dreaming".
"It doesn't matter".
"Actually yes it does because you kept saying 'Myles stop please stop'. So it does matter".
"No it doesn't now leave".
"No I wanna talk".
"Ok, talk".
"I'm sorry for what I said, at the time I didn't see a problem with it but now I've been thinking about it and I'm sorry".
"I forgive you Myles".
"Really"?
"Yee"!