17.Loving You

|Y/n POV|

Gosh him shirtless killed me a little inside.

"What".

Shit did i say that out load.

"Hm".
"Did you say something".
"No".

|Kalins POV|

"...him shirtless killed me a little inside" she whispered to herself.

I smiled to myself.

"What".
"Hm".
"Did you say something".
"No" she answered.

I smirked.

"What you wanna do" i said sitting next to her.
"Just chill".

I put my arm around her and turned on the tv.

|Y/n POV|

He put his arm around me and turned on the tv. He played the movie 'Friday'. I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Are you ok" Kalin asked.

I looked up "kalin i remember something".
"What do you remember".
"Sitting here just like this, watching this, i was crying about something and you kissed my forehead".

He just grabbed me and brought me into a tight hug.

"What was i crying about" i asked.

"Your boyfriend cheated on you".
"Oh, what was his name".
"Gerald Gillum"(G-easy's name for those who dont know).
"I remember him around school".
"Yea, me and him use to be friends till that happened".
"Oh, you guys fight".
"Yea i loved you back then too baby girl".

I giggled "ok".

"Ill never do that to you y/n".
"Good".
"Great".
"Fantastic" i laughed.

He pulled me closer to him and rested my head on his chest. I felt my self slip from his chest to his lap im guessing. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

|Kalins POV|

She put her head on my lap and fell asleep. I put stands of hair behind her ear. Shes so beautiful. I picked her up and put her in my bed. My mom wont be home till later, she works as a lawyer and stays at the office till like the middle of the night. Then lalas with taylor for the week.

I walked downstairs and ate some chips. After an hour i felt arms wrap around my torso and a kiss on my bare shoulder. Then my neck. I turned around and she was on the very tip of her tippy toes. I put her on the counter. I kissed her she slid her tongue in my mouth i pulled away to kiss her neck. I found her sweet spot and she moaned. I hooked my fingers in her waist band and pulled down her sweats with her underwear following.

"Are you sure" i asked. She nodded and i went back at it i took off her shirt.

|Y/n POV|

I felt the roughness of his shorts against my clit. So i unbuckled and dropped them. He picked me up and squeezed my butt as he brought me to his room.

|Kalins POV|

I dropped her on my bed and unclipped her bra as she tugged my boxers down. Like that i slid into her slowly because she was so tight.

"Wait" she put her hand on my chest.

"What".
"You have a condom".

I got up and pulled one on then put myself into her again. I pounded her in and out and she screamed my name.

"Kalin".
"Thats not my name".
"Daddy faster, harder".

I obeyed and we came to our max. She arched her back and fell back down as i dropped on top and slid out. We breathed heavily and got dressed.