31.I lost it

*2 more months passed*

|Y/n POV|

"Uh baby" i moaned as he pounded me.

The smell if alcohol and cum. After we were done i grabbed my stuff.

"Call me again maybe" i asked khayman.

"You know it".

I put my shirt on then left. I drove home. Hickeys on my neck and pain in my lower area. Me and Khayman are what you say 'friends with benefits'. Then again im like that with many of guys now a days. I dont really mind as long as im not pregnant. I still havnt talked to anyone but of coarse the guys i sleep with. Call me what you want. I have needs that need to be satisfied, these guys give it to me as i give it back to them. I gripped my heals and walked to my front door. Trying to find my key.

"Y/n". I turned around.
"Oh....Myles. Um i have to go, take a shower".
"Can i come in".
"Umm you up for waiting for me".

Im so lost he hasnt talk to me in months and all of a sudden he talks to me. I let him in.

"Make yourself comfy. Im gonna go hit the shower like i said before".
"Ok".

|Myles POV|

While she was in the shower i looked around. It seemed as her life flipped upside down. I saw her hair i know she's fucking someone but damn. I would think she'd wait for Kalin to come back home. This whole time i thought her leaving this house was to go see Kalin but its just to get drunk, party, get high, and fuck guys. Im not stupid i was like this when i lost the love of my life.

Y/n she has tequila, beer, pretty much any alcoholic drink empty on her floor. Shes a mess now and i can see it. What can i do to help her though. I thought for a while. KALIN. I need to somehow get him out maybe parole.

Maybe.

Just then i herd the water turn off. Then y/n came down. Woooow how can she be like this not care if i see her like this. She was wearing a white shirt that went mid thigh. Nothing else but a white thong. She sat on my lap facing me. What happen to her. I moved her off of me. I see the scars on her thighs. Both burn and cuts. I just cut to the chase.

"What happen between you and Kalin".