32.The painful secret

"Why".
"Because somebody's probably trying to make him there bitch as we speak". "So". "So what happen".
"Ugh Myles".
"Ugh y/n" i said imitating her.
"Why does it matter".
"Because, please tell me".

I saw the tears form.

"No".
"Y/n what happen between you guys".

She put her hand over her mouth and walked away. I went into the kitchen where she was. Soft weeps is all i herd. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"He put his hands on me".
"AGAIN"!

She nodded.

"Myles..".
"What".
"I was pregnant".

I was quiet. What the fuck.

"Did he know".
"No, no one knew".
"Oh my God".

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She cried into my chest.

|Y/n POV|

I just cried. I broke down. I felt so weak.

"You lost the baby" he asked.

I pulled away from the hug. I dont want him caring about me, i dont want anyone too.

"You have to go".
"What. No y/n".
"Please" i walked into my room and plopped myself onto my bed.

I cried into my pillow, holding my stomach. I felt my bed dip down and a arm snake around me. I moved it.

"I lost it. Because of him and his stupidity".
"Calm down y/n".

I tossed around and sat up. I looked at Myles and grabbed him into a hug. I laid in his chest and drifted to sleep.

|Myles POV|

She fell asleep. I really need to get Kalin back. But how. I can turn myself in. Im going to see him tomorrow and tell him everything thats going on with y/n and tell him i will turn myself in. Yeah ill do that.

*Next day*

I slipped out of y/n's bed. We did nothing. I didnt get sleep, i was way too busy thinking. She just slept on my chest, so peaceful and sorta beautiful. Snap out of it Myles. I walked back to my apartment and took a shower. I drove to the prison and asked to visit Kalin White. I waited a couple minutes and finally he sat infront of me, behind glass of coarse.

"Myles what are you doing here".
"Kalin its y/n, shes acts as if shes fine but i know inside shes freaking out".

His eyed widened.

"Whats happening".
"She's just a mess".
"Is there anything i should be worried about".

I didnt want to tell him about her sleeping with different guys.

"She was...".
"Hello Myles".
"She was pregnant when you beat her again".
"You found out i put my hands on her" he questioned.
"I went to talk to her yesterday after three months".
"Oh. But did she loose the baby".

I nodded.

He started to cry "this is all my fault" he said in a face palm.

"I need to get you out of here, fast. So i was thinking that i could say it was my fault. You had nothing to do with it".
"Myles im in here for beating her, they believed me when i said killing Connor was self defense".
"Oh" i sighed.
"I really need to get you out of here".
"Im sorry Myles but the only way i can get out is on good behavior. And even if it happens it will still be in 2 years".