20.Myles & Jakes Story

"Where were you guys".
"Those guys that jumped Kalin are after us" Myles said heavily breathing.

We saw the boys run out and i couldnt believe my eyes. That guy Kalin said i went out with, Gerald, he was in there little group.

"Lets go" Jake yelled.
"Ok gosh" i said hoping into Myles car.

We drove to Kalins house.

"Dude we look like total pussies running away" myles said going into Kalins house.

"What happen" Kalin asked.
"They came after us" Myles answered. "Who".
"Tyler, Jaxon, Derek, Gerald, and Conner".
"Oh, you guys ok".
"Yea" Jake answered.

Myles walked into Kalins bedroom.

"Kalin where is it".
"Myles its hidden, your not bringing it to school".

"KALIN THEY CUT YOU AND NOW LOOKING FOR ME, MY BROTHER, CAM, AND MAYBE EVEN Y/N" he yelled tears streaming "i cant loose any of you guys".

"Guys can you leave i need to talk to Myles alone" Kalin said holding the door.
"Yea of coarse".

|Kalins POV|

"Myles whats going on".
"You know ive lost everything, my family, i only have Casey and Jake, and my best friends. I dont know whats gonna happen if i loose you guys".
"Myles calm down, there not gonna do shit".
"Really look at your side, you still have a scar".
"It will fade".
"Just let me protect them".
"You dont need a gun to protect them, i know for damn sure y/n can handle herself, Cam he always has a group around him, and there not gonna jump a group that would be stupid, just stick together at school".
"Fine" Myles said furiously and got up.

I walked out of the room with him and into the living room.

"Oh my god Myles im so sorry" y/n said hugging him.

|Y/n POV|

"We've lost everything thats why hes acting like this. Our parents were jumped and killed. He took it the hardest and for him going through this again but with us, what he has left, he doesnt want to go through it again" Jake explained.

I started to tear up, thats so sad. They came out of the room and i hugged him and told him i was sorry. I pulled away and saw that he was crying then Jake went to hug him and so did Cam.

"Is he gonna be ok" i whispered to Kalin as we walked into the kitchen.

"I hope so".
"What did he want".
"Lets just say protection".
"Oh".
"Aye ima order pizza you guys look for something to watch" Kalin yelled to the guys.

I sat down waiting for Kalin. He soon sat by me and put his arm around me.

"What you guys pick".
"John Wick" Cam answered.
"That movies bomb" i blurted out and smiled.
"Ive never seen it" Kalin said.
"Youll love it" i said and snuggled into his chest.

*2 hours later*

"Bye guys".
"Bye".

The boys left and it was just me and Kalin. He sarted to kiss my neck.