37

|Y/n POV|

So last night after Myles fell asleep my phone started going off like crazy. I snuck out and left to his house. I didn't want too, i really didn't but it was Kalin and Myles safty that was at stake if I didn't go. I drove into the drive way and got out to knock on his door. It was freezing cold I hoped he answer the door faster.

"Ah baby girl your here".
"I'm not your baby girl".

All of a sudden he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against a wall.

"Gerald stop your hurting me".
"You remember our deal, you do what I want and if you dont one of your pretty boys is gonna be 6 feet under, maybe even you. Your my property y/n, I own your body, dont you remember" he said squeezing harder onto my wrist.

A tear fell from my eye "Wh'd you want me here".
"Well Jaxon is willing to pay for your ass just to fuck you, nothing special".

He threw me on the floor.

"Come on".

I followed knowing if I didn't he'd hurt me even more.

"Jaxon here's your whore, I want my money now".

I saw jaxon pull out 50 dollars and handed it to him then pulled me into a different room.

'Well you are nothing, nothing but a slut' suddenly flashed through my mind. Kalin was right, Myles was right when he called me a whore.

But I'm guessing you want to know the story of why I'm getting treated like this. A couple weeks ago, when I was all alone, I was at a bar and ran into Gerald. We fucked and while he was sleeping I stole $2,000 from him. I didn't have the money to pay him back when he found out, bc I spent it all when he found out. So far, fucking these random guys has got me to $300 paid back. But if I dont get all of his money he said he'd kill Kalin or Myles, maybe even both. I can't let that happen, I rather sell my body then see the love of my life die in prison, or to see one of my best friends die period. After Jaxon was done with me I drove back home. I opened the door and fell to the ground silently sobbing.

"Why am I such a fuck up" I whispered.

I cried myself to sleep too. Myles can't find out about this he just can't.