The Avengers- Paintball

[I don't know what this is.]

Steve gasps as you shove Clint down, taking a hit to the chest.

"I've got her!" Clint shouts, dragging you to safety and checks your pulse. "She's still alive!"

"Of course she is," Bucky takes aim and shoots Pietro in the leg as he runs into the open. "This isn't real combat."

You sit up, giving Clint a thumbs up. "Just paintball, Clinton."

Steve shrieks as a series of paintballs hit the towers behind him and Bucky, both of them ducking down.

"Give it a shot," Clint nudges you with his gun and you nod. Rolling onto your knees, you poke your head above the small fort and spot Natasha with two paintball hand guns.

"What! Why did she get those?" You close one eye and aim. "No fair." Pulling the trigger, three paintballs shoot out and hit Natasha along her shoulders and arms. "Ha!"

"Get down!" Bucky glares, getting back to his position. "If you stay up too long, you'll-" a pink paintball splatters behind them, paint flying everywhere and adding to the array of colors in Bucky's and Steve's hair. "Goddammit!"

"Bucky, no! Wait!" Steve tries to grab Bucky and pull him down, but he's already standing and shooting randomly at where Natasha, Pietro, Wanda, and Tony are hiding.

Tony jumps up, makes it one step before paintballs pellet him everywhere the suit covers. And then Natasha rolls out, holds up her gun, and shoots Bucky in the chest.

"Bucky, noooo!" Steve yanks Bucky down, half cradling half strangling him as Bucky tries to break free.

"Let me go! I'm fine! I'm not dead!"

Steve wipes away a fake tear. "In the world of paintball, you are."