Clint Barton- Avatar

(Guess who's watching the Avatar again..? And guys, Slade opened a gym near my house. Now all the villains'll be rolling into town cx)

(Y/n) is a new member of the team, and sure, she's a little shy, but really, when Clint suddenly screams when she tries to show them her powers, it snaps her concentration and ends up drenching the Avengers, her new team, anyone would be mortified.

But Clint rushes to his feet, grabs (Y/n) shoulders and shouts, "YOU'RE A WATERBENDER!" with droplets of water sliding down into his eyes and he blinks them away quickly. "I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE MET A REAL LIFE WATER BENDER-- GUYS THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE-"

And then Steve's prying him away, still gaping at (Y/n) as she nervously shrinks away. "BUT GUYS, SHE'S LIKE KATARA!" He gasps suddenly, pumping his fists as Steve pushes him back in his seat. And then, in a very quiet voice, he whispers, "are you the avatar?"

(Y/n)'s brows furrow and her eyes narrow, but she remembers the story about the short bald avatar, Katara the Waterbender, Sokka the wacky brother, and Zuko, the poor burnt cinnamon roll.

So maybe (Y/n) shouldn't have winked right as a gust of wind blows into the room, and everyone freezes. But she play it off, making sure to draw their attention away from the open window and resumes her demonstration.