Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers- Smol Sinnabun

[winchester-soldier ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"I've found a new smol bean!"

"Fine. I've found a new sinnabun!"

Your head shoots up as Steve and Bucky storm out of the training room, pushing at each other and make a beeline towards you.

"What are you doing," Bucky seethes." (Y/n)'s my new smol bean. Get your own."

Steve sneers. "She's my new sinnabun. I saw her first."

You stare helplessly as Steve and Bucky continue to bicker until Bucky pulls out his phone.

Steve gasps. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would," Bucky grins devilishly.

"Don't you dare."

"Watch me."

Steve growls. "Just do it, then."

Bucky opens up Wattpad, clicks on a book titled 100 Reasons Why Steve Rogers is my Best Friend, and deletes it.

"You did it!" Steve cries. "How could you!"

"I Unfriended you," Bucky narrows his eyes and stuffs his phone into pants. "On Wattpad, Tumblr, Instagram, and Facebook."

"Guys," You slowly stand from the couch, like moving to fast would set off a bomb. "What happened?"

"Steve's been ignoring me!" Bucky accuses, pointing angrily at Steve. "He is no longer my smol bean."

"But you've been sending me creepy gifs," Steve whines. "It's scaring me."

"You're a big baby," Bucky huffs, taking your hand and smile. "But (Y/n) is here now, so I'm okay."

"No! (Y/n)'s my sinnabun. Get out."

"She's mine," Bucky snaps.

"No, she's mine," Steve hisses.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes! Wait-"

"Ha!" Bucky bends down, swoops you into his arms, and runs away cackling with you wide eyed and afraid.