Clint Barton- Umbrella pt. 2

To come face to face with the woman who had just called him crazy less than an hour ago without trying to convince her he's actually not crazy is surprising very hard.

"Clint. Come say hi to (Y/n)." Natasha smiling, but there's a threatening tone under that smile so he steps forward and holds out his hand.

"Clint Barton," He says.

"(Y/n) (L/n)," She looks unsure as she drops her hand back to her side, holding a black notebook. "Is Mr. Stark around today?"

Natasha sighs. "Probably not- I mean, I'll go check. You wait here, okay?"

"Told you," Clint can't help to say, rocking on his heels. "This explains why people throw cars at me, right?"

(Y/n) shrugs. "I guess so."

"I guess so?" Clint laughs. "I'm an Avengers. People throw bigger and scarier things than just cars. Did you not see the aliens attack New York? Yeah, I was there."

"So was I."

"No, but I mean I was actually there there. Like fighting crime and taking out evil aliens?"

She grins. "Yeah, and I was running around in my Batman suit saving small children."

"Wait, really?"

"He's here," Natasha enters the hallway and motions for (Y/n) to come with here. "He'd like to speak to you."

Clint stares in confusion as she slips away, sending him a smirk before she disappears around a corner.