Steve Rogers- Trap

[I quoted two character from DC, and if you find them and figure out who said the line my faith in humanity will be restored. And I will also write anything the people/person who completes the task above ^-^.]

Steve doesn't know what to do as (Y/n) runs around the room, trying to activate the old computers covered in two layers of dust.

They had been sent to an old HYDRA base to see if it held any information that might be useful, but they had set off a trap upon arrival and now they're trapped in a room. The walls are moving inward every minute and the comms are all down.

"Steve," (Y/n) says, turning and holding up an angry finger. "I really need you to not be useless right now,"

He huffs, runs up to a wall and bashes his shield into the middle. It leaves a small dent and Steve turns back to her. "How are we on the computers?"

(Y/n)'s sitting at one of the old desks, tying away and shouts, "I have one working, but it'll take a few minutes to hack the system. Keep hitting the wall with your shield,"

He nods, doing as he's told until there's no room left for him to swing his arm back. The walls are now nearly together, but Steve has his hands on one wall and his feet on the other, hanging in the air.

"Almost done?" Steve asks in a strained voice, and (Y/n) looks up with a glare.

"If you would give me a second then I could focus," She snaps, tapping on the screen emitting from her gauntlet and sighs. "You should probably get down-" The walls are suddenly sliding back into their place, and Steve falls right on to his back with a grunt. "Oops..?"

He takes your extended hand, doesn't let go as he hurries to the door and flings it open. He almost expects a whole team of HYDRA agents to be there waiting for him, but no ones there and he continues towards the exit.

Once they're in the jet, (Y/n)'s explaining the failed mission to Natasha and Clint when (Y/n) makes a comment about Steve, along the lines of "doesn't know how to use a computer," and "made a fool of himself."

"I standing right here," Steve says, flicking your arm and you grin.

"An annoyance we are all well aware of,"

[Requests are Open]