The Avengers- Mariah Carey

(Requests are Open if any of you aren't aware)

It's dark outside, barely 5 o'clock am, and someone is blasting Mariah Carries "All I Want For Christmas is You" throughout the whole level of rooms.

You bolt upright, immediately gripping the knife under your pillow and fling it at the wall opposite. It imbeds itself in the wall and you blink, rubbing your eyes and groan as the music goes up a notch.

A chorus shouts of "Tony!" comes from the rooms on either side, and you angrily roll out of bed and swing the door open right as Natasha does to your left, Steve from your right, and Bucky right across from you.

"Are we finally going to kill him this time?" Natasha growls, looking suddenly wide awake as the smell of cookies wafer through the air. "But if there's cookies.."

Clint emerges last, right in time to be shoved back into his room as you three go barreling towards the kitchen, laughing and pushing to get there first.

When you get there, Tony has a whisk in his hand, singing dramatically into it until he spots you and jumps. And then he slips over the immense amount of flour and batter splattered around the flour. He groans but leaps to his feet in seconds, clapping his hands and the music stops.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bucky grumbles.

Tony scoffs. "I'm getting into the Christmas spirit, of course!"

"But Tony. It's November-"

"Shh," Natasha leans forward and picks up a cookie, examining it's golden color before taking a bite and moans. "So good,"

"At least someone appreciates my effort," Tony sasses, opening the oven and pulls out a fresh batch. "My insomnia was acting up, so like any normal person would do, I went to the store at 2am and bought three cart loads full of chocolate chip cookies, snicker doodles, sugar cookies, but no peanut butter because that stuff is nasty,"

"But Christmas isn't for another month-" Bucky whines, crossing his arms as you take a snicker doodle and shove it in your mouth with a grin.

"Aw, c'mon, Barnes, get into the Christmas spirit," Natasha says smugly, waving around a sugar cookie before eating it whole.

Tony claps his hands and the song resumes.

"-Cause I just want you here tonight, holding onto me so tight. What more can I doooo?" Tony points to Bucky and he huffs. "Oh baby all I want for Christmas is you~"

Bucky's eyes widen and he's suddenly stepping forward, ready to snap Tony in half, but Steve lightly takes his arm and hands him a cookie.

"Like old times, remember? Though I usually got sick around December and spent Christmas with a fever.." Steve trails off, his eyes darkening with memories until Bucky sighs and throws an arm over his shoulder.

"You'll still be that little punk would couldn't take a present without blushing like an school girl even if you are, like, two whole feet taller," Bucky says, smiling and everyone laughs when Steve's complexion goes from beige to pink in two seconds flat.

"Shut up," Steve chuckles, shoving Bucky and tosses him another cookie. "And you'll still be that jerk who would spend their two months pay just for a new pencil kit,"

"For you, may I remind you," Bucky munches on the cookie and Steve shakes his head.

"I ship it," Tony whispers, and you and Natasha nod.

"Guys!" Clint shouts, running into the room still half asleep. "I think Mariah Carrie is haunting me cause I swear I can hear her voice-" he abruptly pauses, eyebrow raised as he takes in the sight before him. "Oh. Well that makes sense,"