Steve Rogers- Hijacked

[Bought seven sweaters from this company.. I regret nothing. Requested by AvengersPey ]

It's been months since you've been captured by HYDRA. They've been getting you up everyday at random times, strapping you down the a chair and tinker with your mind.

They would show you videos of Steve, spitting harsh words in your ear that he's the evil in the world, that he's the reason there are wars and other disasters happening. You know it's not true, but by the 6th month, you're convinced that Steve Rogers should be killed.

You don't remember when you had been rescued, or how, but a group of men dressed in black had picked up your frail body and left the HYDRA facility.

And then you wake up in a hospital, and there's Steve Rogers. Captain America. Your vision tints red, the heat monitor picks up, and you lurch out of the bed.

Steve doesn't see it coming as you spring on to him, slamming him on the ground and trying to strangle him. Steve tries to pry your hands off his neck, but during your time at HYDRA, they had made you stronger. Faster. All of a sudden, arms are around your waist, ripping you away from Steve.

"No!" You shriek, clawing at the air as the person backs away. "I-I have to kill him! It's all his fault! He has to die-!" There's a pinch on your neck, numbness instantly spreading through your body until you're completely limp. Before your eyes close, you're able to catch the horrified expression Steve gives you, rubbing his neck as he sits up.

"(Y/n).." He murmurs, squinting because you know he's fighting off the tears. And then you slip into the darkness, only dreaming of the many different ways you could end Steve's life.