Bucky Barnes- Phone

It's taken Bucky a bit of time to get used to his new life. After Steve had saved him from HYDRA, he's been learning how to use more of the new technology.

For one, he's learning how to use an IPhone. Steve had laughed when Bucky called it a YouPhone instead, and nearly stormed out of the room if (Y/n) wouldn't have walked in.

She's been helping Bucky adjusting, and he'd be lying if he said her presents annoyed her as much as Clint's did.

But Steve's his friend, best friend, and knows that when Bucky sits back down and tries to work the phone, he's trying to impress (Y/n).

"You're getting the hang of this super fast!" Steve says, giving Bucky a wink and nods his head to (Y/n). She turns and Bucky quickly looks down at the phone. "How did you do that? I couldn't even get it to turn on."

Bucky fumbles with the applications, choosing the one with a camera on it. A face popping up on the screen, scares the living crap out of him, and so the phone goes flying and lands on the floor with a heart crushing crack.

(Y/n) bends down, tries not to laugh as she hands it back to Bucky, who glares at Steve.

"You dropped this?"

"Thanks," Bucky huffs, taking the phone and tosses it at Steve once she's left. "Thanks so much, you goddamn idiot."

Steve laughs, wipes his eyes as Bucky stands. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd-" he breaks off into a fit of unmanly giggles and sniffs. "That was the best thing, I can't-"

Bucky end up buying a flip-phone.