Bucky Barnes- Model

[I keep seeing everyone commenting that Bucky would be an awesome Russian model, so here you go. I'll write more if people like this sort of thing..?]

Bucky is known in the fashion world as "The Winter Solider". He doesn't know why, doesn't know how he had gotten that name.

Natasha, his stylist, tell him it's because of his killer good looks and sharp eyes.

"You're better than all of these clowns," She says loudly, but in Russian so no one else can understand. "Steve Rogers is okay. He isn't a total loser like Clint Barton."

Bucky flinches as she stabs the makeup brush too hard against his eyelid. "But Clint isn't even a model. He's Steve Rogers' stylist."

She shrugs, pokes around with Bucky's hair, and tells him to get dressed.

This weeks theme is swimwear, and Bucky usually likes modeling for any theme, but seriously, what kind of man wears a speedo? Not to mention in heels. He doesn't know what Tony Stark, the designer, is thinking.

But he gets dressed anyways, careful not to stumble in the heels as he walks out of the dressing room. He never really looks at what he's wearing until he's out in the open. He had done that one, looked at the piece of clothing before putting it on, and he almost missed the show from glare at it so fiercely.

And he really wouldn't have put on the damn speedo if he would've seen the red star surrounded by a grey circle.

"Natasha!" Bucky whines, catches Steve Rogers in the mirror wearing a nearly identical one, but his star is white, with red and blue around it. Like the American flag. "What, is Steve Rogers Captain America or something?"

Natasha looks up, startled by Bucky's English comment(they usually trash talk in Russian), and looks over at Steve. She snorts, sets down her phone and pulls his hair down from the ponytail.

"Knock them dead, Winter Solider," Natasha says, giving Bucky a lucky smack on the butt as he shuffles by.

"Embarrassing, right?"

Bucky turns, finds Pietro Maximoff standing there in a grayish-blue speedo, upside-down V's as the design.

"I guess so," Bucky turns back, pretending not to notice the strange look Pietro sends him.

And then the music begins and Bucky steps up to the stage. Once he gets the cue, he turns on to the catwalk and uses his many hours in high heels training to strut effortlessly.

Numerous cameras go off, hundreds of eyes are on him as he stops at the end, strikes a pose, and struts back. He passes Steve Rogers on the way, but doesn't bother to return the small smile as he comes back into the room.

Natasha grabs him, takes him to the dressing room and begins removing the old makeup and reapplying the new.

"Tony's an idiot," Natasha mutters for millionth time, but she looks more stressed as she pulls out a pallet of dark eyeshadow and coats the brush in black. "He's a goddamn idiot."

"What's wrong?" Bucky asks, regrets it when he gets a face full of power.

"He's changing the whole show," She smudges eyeshadow all around his eyes, cursing softly. And then she's done, rushes him to the closet and shoves a heavy uniform into his hands. "He's changed the costumes from spring wear to.. whatever that is. Superheroes I think."

Bucky frowns, but doesn't argue as he slips on the suit and tugs on the heavy duty boot.

When he walks out, the shock from the black makeup around his blue eyes makes him pause. And then he looks down at his outfit, already knows that it's black and all straps from having putting it on, but he looks closer and then he realized that the left arm doesn't have a sleeve.

"The arm, it's ripped off," Bucky says, tries not to tear up when eyeshadow gets in his eyes. "Stark must've messed up or something."

Natasha shakes her head, pushes Bucky towards the catwalk. "No, he's just an idiot!"

Bucky frowns, but gets in line anyways and resists the urge to roll his eyes when he sees Steve in a uniform similar in design to Bucky's, but it's red, white and blue, and he's holding a shield with a white star.

"I do not understand this." Bucky turns, finds Pietro in sports gear with the same upside-down V's running along his arms. "Am I superhero, or gymnast?"

Bucky shakes his head, faces the walkway and puts on his best face that shouts killer, and walk that screams I'm on my way to kill Captain America.