Epilogue Part 2:

*Bed Time*

"Are you okay?" Casey asked Dawson as he got in the bed next to her. "Yeah why?" she asked him. "Well because you have been quiet all afternoon since I came home babe seriously are you feeling okay?" he asked her worried. She nodded her head "Yeah of course I must just be tired that all I didn't get a lot of sleep last night" she said he just nodded he know something was wrong but he didn't want to push the topic until she was ready to tell him. He kissed her before laying down and after a few minutes he fell asleep, but Dawson couldn't sleep everything kept replaying in her mind, so many question and then telling Casey she was overwhelmed.

She spent most of the night awake so she decided to go downstairs so she wouldn't wake Casey up, when she finally was able to sleep she only got about 3 hours of sleep she woke up with someone callng her name. "Gabby baby wake up!" she heard Casey calling her he was standing next to the couch where she had fallen asleep. "What happened?" she asked. "Why are you down here?" he asked her. "Couldn't sleep so I came down here didn't want to wake you up, what time is it?" she asked him. "Its 8:30m come on were going to be late for work" he said. "Okay I'll..." but she didn't finish because she felt the urge to throw up and ran to the restroom. "Gabby are you okay?" Casey asked as he stood outside the door knocking.

After a few minutes she walked out "Yeah I think the food from last night did not suit me" she lied to him he looked at her "Are you sure I could tell the chief that you weren't feeling good and you could just rest for today" he said but she immediately shook her head "No Im okay babe honestly let me just take a quick shower then we can leave" she said. "You dont want breakfast?" she shook her head "No I dont think I would be able to keep it down how about while I take a shower you eat then we head to work." he nodded so she gave him a kiss then se went upstairs to shower.

As soon as they got to the firehouse Shay walked up to them and practically dragged her to the locker room "Did you tell him?" she asked Dawson, but Dawson shook her head "No I haven't" she said. Shay gasped "Dawson why not?" Dawson took a deep breath "I dont know Im to much of a chicken" Dawson replied. "Come on your a paramedic you cant be scared to tell him." Shay said. (AFTER RECOVERING DAWSON WENT BACK TO BEING THE PIC BRETT WORKS AT ANOTHER FIREHOUSE BUT SHE WILL STILL BE IN THE STORY) Dawson took a deep breath again. "Because Im scared of his reaction that is why" but before Shay could even respond the alarm went off.

*2 Weeks Later*

Dawson was currently in the kitchen cooking dinner for her and Casey she was determined to tell Casey that she was pregnant not matter what. As soon as she finished cooking she heard the front door open then close, "Baby I'm home." he said as he walked into the kitchen wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her on her temple. "Dinners ready" she said as she turned around and gave him a proper kiss on the lips, "good because I'm starving" he said causing both of the to laugh. "Okay well go wash up and change while I serve us" she said and he obeyed and walked upstairs. As they ate Dawson kept thinking of the way to tell him and she decided to wait until after dinner. "So I have important news" Casey said as he finished eating and they were now cleaning.

"Okay what is it?" she asked him "Well their offering me a job as Chief..." but he couldn't even finish because Dawson immediately flew into his arms. "oh my god baby that is amazing and are you going to take it?" then she seen that he was hesitant. "What's wrong?" she asked him. "Well the job offer is in Seattle" he said causing Dawson to move away from him. "oh wow well umm did you reject the offer?" she asked him. "They gave me 2 days to think about it and I kind of have to tell them tomorrow" he said. "And your barely telling me this today? There's nothing to consider Matt we cant leave Chicago" she firmly said. "Come on Gabby this is a great opportunity for us and I even told them about you and you could be the PIC there" he said.