Sequel:

LIKE PROMISED HERE IS A FIRST LOOK AT THE SEQUEL.

SO I HAVE RECIEVED COMMENTS AND MESSAGES IF DAWSEY WILL GE BACK TOGETHER?

OF COURSE THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER BUT LIKE ALWAYS THERE WILL PROBLEMS BETWEEN THEM AND THEY HAVE THINGS TO FIGURE OUT.

*5 Years Later*

Dawson was smiling at her surroundings today her baby is turning 5 years old. She couldn't believe it time has sure flown by, it seemed like yesterday that she was in the hospital giving birth and now as they  were all in the living rom of her house signing happy birthday. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Andy happy birthday to you!!!" everybody sang as Andy her 5 year old son was about to blow out his candle. Dawson couldn't help but smile as she seen her son enjoying his day.

She walked into the kitchen because she didn't want anybody else to see her crying, but of course her best friend always knew he and she was behind her following her, "I just cant believe its been 5 years since I had him" Dawson said wiping away the tears. Shay smiled "I know I cant believe my godson is already 5 years old" Shay said. After giving birth she had asked Shay and Severide to be the godparents of her son and they gladly accepted and since then they have been the best godparents anybody could have.

*5 Years Earlier*

"Do you have a name picked out for you baby?" the nurse asked Dawson and everybody in the room was anxious to know what it was, Dawson had picked out a name a while ago but she kept it a secret. Dawson smiled and nodded "Yes my baby's name is  Andy Matthew Dawson " she said causing everyone to stay silent, the nurse smiled and walked out to get the birthday certificate ready to sign. "I know you what you guys are thinking and of course you know why I picked Andy as a name"  One of their friends who was also a firefighter had died during a call in a fire and it was a rough patch for all of them.

"Andy was one of my best friends" Dawson said looking down at her son, "I picked Matthew because of his father because no matter what I want him to have a bit of his father even if he wont be able to meet him, and my last name because well you know how all this works the father would have to be here to sign the certificate so my baby could have his last name and I dont want to go through all of that which if why Andy will have my last name only" she explained. Shay walked over to the baby and then looked at Dawson "Andy is a perfect name" she said and Dawson smiled.

"Yes the perfect name for just a perfect angel" Hermann said and all of them agreed, after a few hours everybody left except Shay and Severide, "Dawson I know your going to be an amazing mother but if you ever need anything you know I am here for you, your my friend too and I want you to know that I mean that anything jut call e and I will be there for you" Severide said as he gave her a side hug. Dawson smiled and nodded her head "Thank you there is actually I need well  from both of you" she said and Severide and Shay looked confused . "I wanted to know if you guys would like to be the godparents of Andy?" Dawson asked them.

Both of their eyes widened and then Shay smiled "Are you kidding? Of course we would love to" Shay said instantly leaping forward and hugging Dawson. "ouch" Dawson said "Oh sorry" Shay said stepping away from her Severide smiled, "Thank you for even thinking about us" he said and Dawson smiled "Of course I couldn't think of anybody else for godparents to Andy then you guys" she said, after a few more minutes they left so Dawson could rest. At first Dawson couldn't sleep all she kept doing was watch her sleeping baby next to her sleep, and then she began to cry because he had to many features of Casey.