Their First Fight

FIRST OFF THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU VOTES AND COMMENTS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TRY TO PUIT THEM IN!

AND IF ANY OF YOUHAVE A IG OR TWITTER PLEASE FOLLOW ME!! IG: @MYFAVOTPCOUPLES

TWITTER: @SAMMY16MIA

*A Week Later*'

Dawson was at her apartment making dinner since Casey was going to go over. They still have not told anybody, well at least not a lot of people Dawson had told Shay and Casey had told Severide but they both promised not to tell anybody.

All week Casey had tried to convince Dawson to tell everyone about their relationship but she would not budge and Casey was getting frustrated with their whole problem. As the days went by Casey had not heard from Hallie and he couldn't be more happier but he didn't know what she was planning to get him back.

Dawson had just finished making dinner when she heard a knock on the door and she looked at herself in the mirror to check if she looked alright and then she opened the door. "Hi baby" she said as she hugged him. He kissed her and they walked in "Hi baby something smells good" he said smiling. "Made dinner specially for you hope your hungry" she said as he set the bottle of wine he bought on the counter as she walked to the kitchen to grab some plates. He smiled at her "Of course" She served them the food and she set them down on the table.

They were about to eat when Casey's phone began to ring, he looked at the screen "Unknown caller!" he said looking confused and then answered it. "Hello? Yes this is Matt Casey.. no of course Ill be there in 10 minutes" he said getting p from where he was sitting down. Dawson looked at him confused "Matt what happened?" she asked him as he started to put on his coat. "Its Hallie she's in the hospital something happened to her the really couldn't explain to me Ill call you later" he said walking out of her apartment without even giving her a kiss.

Dawson couldn't believe it how Casey had left her just go to the aid of Hallie, she was feeling a bit jealous "Could he still have feelings for her?" she asked herself. She decided to call Shay to see if she was free she needed to talk to her. It turned out that she was at Molly's so Dawson decided to head over there. As she got there she pretty much seen everybody from the station there, she said hi and went to the back of the bar to talk to Shay.

"I get it I would be upset to if my girlfriend would just leave me to check up on her ex but then they have history too you cant just expect him to just forget about her but I could grantee you that he wants to be with you Dawson no one else" Shay said after Dawson explained what had happened.

"Shhh" Shay said as se seen Antonio walking up to them "Hey sis" he said hugging them. Dawson forced a smile "Hey what are you ding here?" she asked him. "Im here having a little celebration that we busted a big drugging operation with the unit how about you? I thought you said you were going to be home relaxing?" he asked her. "I was but I got a bit lonely so decided to come here" she partially lied to her brother. "Okay well ill see you Sunday then" he said and kissed them goodbye and left.

"I still say you should tell you brother the truth about your relationship with Casey you will support and understand you his your brother" Shay said. In that moment Dawson's phone began to ring. And shay could tell it was Casey "Go ahead answer to your man I bet his at your apartment already waiting for you" Shay said and got up.