You Never Looked Better

When Shay told everyone that was at Molly's the great new about Dawson finally waking up they were all happy, the all got a little down when Hermann told them the bad news about Dawson forgetting three years of her life but they were still happy that she was awake "Wait so that means that she doesn't remember Casey?" Otis asked. Hermann and Shay both nodded "Yeah he was right there in the room and she recognized us and her brother but not him he was so heartbroken" Hermann said.

And then Shay told them the rest that happened outside the hospital everyone was speechless "I think I should go talk to him to see how he is doing" Severide said getting up from the stool he was sitting in and began to walk outside. Once outside Shay stopped him "Hey Im glad your friends with him but please make him understand that right now Dawson doesn't need drama she needs to be cam so hopefully she can remember things" Severide nodded in agreement and made his way to his car while Shay went back inside of Molly's

*Back At The Hospital*

Casey was sitting outside of the hospital on a bench he was trying to wrap hi head around the fact that Dawson forgot who he was. He had his eyes shut when he felt the presence of someone sitting next t him. he opened them and saw Hallie there. "Casey Im so sorry about what happened with Dawson" She said. He looked at he right in the eyes "Are you Hallie... are you really sorry?"

Hallie remained silent "Im sorry Im just really upset about this whole situation." he said. She nodded "I know you are and I just wanted to tell you that Im really sorry about all this and about my whole plan to try to get you back I now realize that we ended a long time ago actually before we actually ended we were never meant to be together Matt and I didn't want t accept that until now" Hallie explained.

"And what finally made you see that?" he asked curiously. "The way you've been by Dawson's side through this made me seen that you really do care for her. And once again Im sorry for everything I've done to harm your relationship with Dawson and I just wanted to come say goodbye." Hallie said and now Casey looked at her confused. "What do you mean goodbye?" he asked her.

"Im leaving tomorrow night to Africa I need to get away for awhile and there are a lot of people that need help over there so Im going." she explained. He nodded "I think its for the best Hallie and I wish you the best goodbye." he said getting up and leaving. He didn't want to give her a hug because he didn't want to give her anymore hope for her to think that she still had a chance.

Casey was walking towards his car when he seen Severide coming out of his car. "Hey what are you doing here?" Casey asked him. "Well Hermann and Shay told everyone the good news and I decided to come see how your doing with her waking up." Casey just remained silent he honestly didn't know how to feel. "Come on lets go have some drink and we'll talk about it" Casey shook his head, he really didn't want to go to Molly's.

"Don't worry were not going to Molly's" Severide said seeing Casey's hesitation Casey nodded and they each  went into their own cars and Casey followed Severide to a bar he never had been before. They spend practically all night there talking and having a few drinks. They were drunk by the time the bar closed at 2am s Severide called Shay to see if she could pick them up. Casey hardly got drunk but it seemed to Severide that he really needed it because Casey had so many emotions bottled up and he finally spoke his mind abut everything.

Severide really couldn't tell him what he thought so he let Casey talk all he wanted and he decided that he would talk to him in the morning. Shay picked them up after 20 minutes after Severide called her, she didn't say anything because she knew the same thing as Severide that Casey needed to drown his sorrows tonight and hopefully tomorrow he would be better.

*Next Day*

Casey had asked Chief Boden if he could have the day off because he wanted to see how Dawson was doing but Chief wouldn't allow it. Instead he said around the day time if they didn't have any calls that they would all go to see how she was doing. It was now day time and everyone got in truck, squad, and the ambulance to check upon Dawson.