Chapter 26

Lux's P.O.V

I wake up to sunlight pouring into my room. I stretch my stiff, sore muscles. 'Wait... YES! I'M BACK! I jump out of bed, literally, and open the closet. I select a white long-sleeved, knee-length dress with knee-high socks and white mary-janes. I toss aside the dress I had worn as a doll. 'I'll have to burn that later.' I grab my wand and run out the room and through the halls, leaving ice behind.

"YAY!" I shout through the halls. I slide down the rails in the main hall and run around. Sebastian enters the room.

"Lux, is there any reason, wait-" I tackle him before he could finish.

"Thank you for saving me, Sebastian. And there's something I want you to know as well."

"What is that?"

"I love you too." And then I kiss him. We break apart from the kiss and I allow Sebastian to get up. I jump on his back. "Let's go tell the others the good news." Sebastian walks to Ciel's office, where everyone has gathered this time. I can hear talking on the other side.

Sebastian knocks on the door, but we don't get an answer. "Maybe they didn't hear us. I wonder what they're talking about." Sebastian was about to knock again, but he turns and sees the path of ice that I left.

"You do know how to clean that up, right?"

"'Course I do." I wave my wand and make the ice disappear. "I just had to burn some energy and my body was so stiff when I woke up." Sebastian chuckles. "Can we just open the door?"

"We might as well." he opens the door and we enter.

"-save her!" Taika finishes shouting at Alois.

"Ahem, Master." Sebastian says.

"What is it, Sebastian? I do not have a lot of time right now."

"Aww, not even time to see me?" I ask.

"No not- LUX?" Ciel's eyes widen and his jaw drops. Everyone turns around. I jump off of Sebastian and I'm tackled in hugs by my friends and Alois. I can't stop laughing from Ciel's reaction. Even Sebastian is laughing.

"What happened? What did you do?" Taika asks.

"Nothing." I smile. 'I just cast the spell and hoped it would work. Sebastian saved me.'

"What do you mean by 'nothing'? Was being a doll temporary or what?"

"You asked me if I did anything, which I really didn't do anything. Gosh, being a doll stinks. I just sat there doing nothing. I don't see how Angela thought it would be a good idea to keep me as a doll in a tower for all eternity doing nothing but staring at the door."

"But seriously, how'd you return to normal?"

'Gosh, my answer's gonna sound so cliche.' I see Claude out of the corner of my eye. 'I'm not gonna say it. Not in front of Claude.' "I'll tell you later." A growl is heard throughout the room.

"What was that?" Ciel asks. My face becomes red and my friends start to laugh.

"My stomach. I'm really hungry."

"Well, let's go eat breakfast then." Ciel gets up from his chair and leaves the room, followed by Alois and Claude.

"Sooo, how did you return to normal?" Taika repeats her question from earlier.

My face becomes red once again. "Uhh... umm..."

"Come on, tell us!" Nina says.

"It's so cliche though! But really awesome." I blush more, if that's even possible.

"Tell us!" Kim whines.

"True love's kiss."

They just stand there. Then they chorus, "LUX'S FIRST KISS!!!"

I'm pretty sure by now I can't blush anymore than I currently am. Taika continues talking. "It was Sebastian, wasn't it?" I nod. She fangirls.

I was fangirling too, but in my head. Actually, the energy I released earlier from running around the manor was what I'd gotten from mentally fangirling.

"I'm gonna go eat. What about you guys?"

"Eat." They respond. And we all walk to the dining hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: I have published again!!!

I was tagged by SpiffyEmerald, so I posted that in my journal (T's Journal). Any nominations will be published in it.

Not a lot has happened since the last time I published. I layed around all morning and read fanfics on Wattpad. Then did homework. And now I'm here.

Oh... and don't tell Grell where-

*Grell bursts through the window*

Crystal_Turquoise: Well shoot.

Grell: What happened to my passionet red hair?

*Crystal_Turquoise is trying to hide a laugh while studying Grell's now BLACK hair.

Crystal_Turquoise: Look on the bright side, at least it wasn't cut.

Grell: T!!!

Crystal_Turquoise: Gotta go! *Runs out of the already broken window with Grell chasing her*

*SpiffyEmerald walks in*

SpiffyEmerald: *Sees the broken window and Crystal_Turquoise's unpublished chapter* What did she do this time? I guess I'll end it.

Hello T's readers. I have a feeling she is being chased by Grell right now, so I'm gonna end this.

Please do her one favor...

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

XD