Chapter 7

Lux's P.O.V

I head straight to the manor when breakfast is over. Of course, I thank Ciel and Sebastian for a wonderful meal. I feel better the minute I step into the manor. 'I need to go find my parasol. I wanna see the garden.'

"Looking for this, Lux?" I turn to see Sebastian holding my parasol.

"Um, maybe?" I give a shy smile.

"Now, can you tell me what happened outside?"

"What if I said that it was a very personal matter? Besides, I already explained." I can tell I'm not convincing him.

"Then I'd have to assume that you four are enemies of the young master." He gives a fake smile.

I shudder and sigh in defeat. "Fine. I'm sensitive to heat of any kind. I can't stay in the sun too long because it's a heat source. I dropped my parasol when the explosion went off."

"And as for your coughing fit?" His face becomes expressionless.

"I told you as much as I know. It just starts whenever, and I have to deal with it until it goes away. The longest was about a week and a half."

"What did Miss Kim give you?"

"Medicine to help stop it. It doesn't work most of the time, however. But it's generally worth a shot."

He hands me my parasol. "Well then, I do believe you do not want to keep our friends waiting."

I grab my parasol. "Thank you, Sebastian." I turn away so he can't see me blush and head out to the garden. I open my parasol and search for my friends. 'Where did they go? I don't know my way around here.'

I stop looking for them after around 25 minutes or so. I find a stone bench and sit down. I feel a cool breeze begin. 'I wonder what would be a good song to sing right now. Hm, I'll sing Abraham's Daughter.'

Abraham took Isaac's hand

And led him to the lonesome hill

While his daughter hid and watched

She dare not breathe, she was so still

Just as an angel cried for the slaughter

Abraham's daughter raised her voice

Then the angel asked her what her name was

She said, I have none

Then he asked, how can this be

My father never gave me one

And when he saw her, raised for the slaughter

Abraham's daughter raised her bow

How darest you, child, defy your father

You'd better let young Isaac go

"Oh, that was just lovely!" A voice squealed out. 'Oh no, not her.' I turn to see Elizabeth. I stand up to greet her. 'Come to think of it, will I get to see her other side or not? The anime makes her seem more annoying than the manga. Let's just see how this turns out.'

"Hello. My name is Lux." I give a soft smile. 'She did like my singing, and just ignored the lyrics of the song.'

"I'm Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. But please, call me Lizzy!"

'She doesn't seem to be that annoying, but it'll be a different story for Taika.' I curtsy. "It's nice to meet you, Lizzy."

"Oh, you're just adorable! Come, I just have to dress you up!" She grabs my left arm and races to the manor.

Sebastian P.O.V

'Lux's singing was divine. Too bad Lady Elizabeth had to come along.' I walk to the young master's study to inform him of his fiancee's arrival. I rapidly knock on the door.

"Come in." A faint voice says.

I open the door. "Master, Lady Elizabeth has arrived."

"I keep telling her to send a letter or footman ahead of time. Did she decorate my manor like that one time?" He is referring to when Grell was posing as Madame Red's butler.

"No, but she has met Lux."

"Oh great."

??? P.O.V

'That singing is enchanting. I never knew a simple human could have such a voice. I wonder what my master would say if he heard her. I can hear the order now. But I am only to watch until noon, then report back.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: I do not own the video.

YAY!!! I IS BACH!!!

Winter Break is over and I am back in school. It's half and half. Half good. Half bad.

There is something that I like about each class I have. For example, the atmosphere in AP Human Geography. It's always bright and happy. Mostly because of the people in the class.

Try to find the bright side (or the side that you like) of everything. Like if the sun isn't shinning, think 'It's not hot and I'm not being blinded by the sun.' You'll enjoy life more.

But do me one favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

,

,.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

; )

.

.

.

.

.

(I can't see my keyboard. The light is off in my room.   : P )

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!  >w<