Chapter 20

Lux's P.O.V

We had returned to the manor, with Sebastian and Claude there to greet us.

"Welcome home, master, Lux, Lord Trancy." Sebastian says. He hands Ciel a stack of papers. "Here are a list of suspects."

"I'm heading to my office. Lux, are you coming?" Ciel asks.

"Yeah." I follow Ciel to his office. He hands me half of the stack to look over.

"There are quite a few people. And many of them aren't even 18." I point out. I continue shuffling through the papers until a name catches my eye. 'Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. I hate to admit it, but I see it reasonable that she's a suspect.'

"Ciel, Lizzy's one of the suspects." I point out.

"Is she?" He looks over my shoulder.

A knock can be heard on the door. Ciel tells the person to come in. Sebastian opens the door.

"I have brought some cake and tea." Sebastian sets 2 plate containing cake as well as tea. Ciel brings the tea up to his nose.

"Oolong tea." Ciel states.

I take a sip of it and find it to be good. 'I like Earl Grey better.' Sebastian leaves and closes the door behind him.

"Hmm, they all have alibis. Lux, what do you think?"

"I think, maybe there's something we're missing. But what? Maybe it's a puzzle?" I think aloud. I look at the file with the location of the killings and map out where the killings took place. My eyes widen.

"That's..." Ciel trails off.

"Funtom's Bitter Rabbit." I finish. 'My vision.' "But there's one point missing." I look at the file containing other information with Ciel.

"We are heading out tonight." Ciel states. Right then, Alois bursts into the room.

"And I am going with! Ole!" He announces as he dances around the room.

Ciel facepalms. "Great. Be ready to leave as soon as it becomes dark."

Timeskip brought to you by Earl Grey Tea.

Claude P.O.V

Ciel and my master are walking in front. I wanted to walk with Lux, but Sebastian had to walk on her right side as well. 'I will get Lux, Michaelis. Just watch.'

Nina's P.O.V

"WWAAAAAAAHHH!!!" A scream resonates throughout the manor, followed by a crash. 'That sounds like... Mey-Rin?' I run to where the noise took place. What greets me is a shattered china cabinet and Mey-Rin, who was buried underneath it.

I run over to the mess and pull her out. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but Mister Sebastian will be mad. Yes he will!"

I study the mess. 'I'll be able to fix this. I've cleaned bigger before. There was one time when Lux destroyed the third story of the house.' "Give me one second." I race to my room, grab a spell book, and race back. I bend down and attempt to catch my breath.

After a minute, I flip through the spell book. 'Where is it? There!' I pull out my wand and my eyes begin to glow. " 'Ardentem clare ignis intrinsecus eius contrarium quod factum in certum an occultans.' "

The cabinet and china begin to rebuild itself and is restored to its original form without even the slightest crack. The glow in my eyes fade. I close my spell book.

"That was incredible! Yes it was!" Mey-Rin cheers.

"Now, what were you trying to do?"

"Well, I was trying to get the china down to polish, but I tripped. Yes I did."

I sigh. 'When it comes to being a klutz, she's not too different from Lux.'

Lux's P.O.V

I was dressed in clothing from the 21st century. 'It feels so good to be in jeans and gym shoes. Along with my t-shirt and north face jacket.' I know it won't last long, though. I only got to wear it so I could fight or run easily when needed.

We've been hiding in an alley way for the past hour. Ciel is still alert. Claude has his same, blank expression on his face and is keeping an eye on me. Alois is bored out of his mind, but luckily is keeping quiet. And Sebastian is... playing with a cat? I smile and shake my head. 'I know.' I pull out my phone, snap a picture, and put it back without anyone knowing.

'Hmm, maybe I should do something, like increase my hearing or eyesight temporarily.' I pull out my journal from my backpack and flip through it, and grab my wand. I murmur the spell so only I could hear, and did the best I could to cover my eyes so no one could see them glow.

When the spell is complete, I put away my wand and journal. I look around. 'The area is brighter, so the spell worked.'

I hear a sword being unsheathed. 'That sounds like... No! It couldn't be!' I jump up and run towards the sound. I hear the others running behind me, not questioning my actions. I turn into another alley. "STOP!!!" I screech.

But I was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Crystal_Turquoise: I've got to say, this has to be my best cliff hanger yet. And it probably isn't that good. XD

I IS BACH!!! 

Today consisted of nothing interesting, until I went to my friends house. I threw a stuffed animal at her while she was playing Wizards 101 'cause she wasn't paying attention to what I said. Then she tried to guess the password on my phone and failed each time.

So, I'm planning to make another book. Just one to post stuff like drawings and poems. Nothing much. It'll be called... well, I don't know yet. But I'll tell you when I do!

I must go, but before that, please do me one favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

: )

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

>w<