Chapter 2

Lux's P.O.V

"Guys, I see one up ahead!" Kim announces. Night has fallen upon us, so we had a bit of trouble getting through the forest. The rain has been of no help either.

"But what about food or money? Heck, we don't even know the currency, much less how it works compared to our time and currency." I state.

"Why don't you look in your book for the answer.?" Nina suggests.

"Oh." I start to flip through the pages of my journal, not noticing we were crossing the street till it was too late.

"Lux, look out!" Taika screeches as a carriage approaches me. But I do nothing. The ground near my feet turns to ice as fear rises in me.

I close my eyes tight and when I open them again, I feel no pain. The horses stand just about a foot or so away from me. I try to control my breathing to a normal pace.

But once I see who's driving the carriage, my breathing becomes irregular once again.

"Mi'lady, are you alright?" I hear him ask.

And then it all fades to black.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I swiftly walk over to the lady that had just passed out. I kneel down beside her and note that she's having problems breathing. 'Asthma?'

The three girls that were walking with her rush to her side. One of them look up at me, her expression slightly mad.

"Excuse me, but do any of you know if she has asthma or not?"

The one with short blonde hair responds. "She doesn't." She says, rather bluntly.

I turn my attention back towards the lady passed out as she began to stir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: The picture above is Taika. I do not own the picture.

HI! I IS BACK! THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON WHY I'M UPDATING THIS AT 2:43 IN THE MORNING!

I was playing Skyrim on my xbox and the game froze. It stinking froze. I was decorating my brand new house, and it froze. (I just wanted to put an apple pie on a plate  ;-;  )

Anyway, that's why I'm updating now. I didn't feel like turning my xbox back on.

.

.

.

.

So, I write these stories on Google Docs then copy and paste them on Wattpad. I spent 12 hours yesterday writing, like, 6 chapters of this story. And I had to go back and fix two of them. I did all this while watching youtube as well. I have no idea why I'm writing this in the author's note. I just am.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH YEAH! About the wand's...

They are the cover page.

Lux's is the top one

Nina's is the bottom one

Taika's is the middle right one

Kim's is the middle left one

.

.

.

.

.

I'm gonna stop wasting your time now. But before that...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

; )

.

.

.

... PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!  >w<