"Why would I be drawn to something I hate so much?"

"The force works in mysterious ways. Anakin Skywalker devoted his life to slaying the sith but he soon became blinded and became the very thing he vowed to destroy." Obi-Wan reminded her.

"Darth Vader was saved by Luke, the only person who believed he still was good." Elara babbled. "Forgive me Master Kenobi, but do you still believe Kylo Ren has good in him after killing hundreds of innocents?"

"I do." Obi-Wan replied, standing up from the rock and looking directly away from her. "You are the fourth Jedi left alive, don't make the same mistake Ben Solo did. Stay with the light side."

"I wasn't planning on leaving." Elara said, looking down at her lightsaber.

"There isn't just anger growing inside of you." Obi-Wan hinted carefully. "I only want what's best."

Confused, Elara went to stand in front of him. "Are Luke, Rey and Kali safe?"

Obi-Wan shifted his gaze to her. "Yes."

Elara turned to look at the dying sunset. "Master, do you think Kylo Ren could be converted to the light side once more?"

There was no reply, Obi-Wan was gone. Elara thought it was figment of her imagination and she had truly gone insane but she knew better, she had spoken to a legend. A small sigh escaped her lips and she looked at her white knuckles, rubbing the dirt off of them. If Kylo Ren still had light in him, she wasn't the one to bring it out again. Why would she save someone she hated?

9 Months After Elara's Return To Naboo...

Wrapped in a silk and feathered robe, Elara sat in the kitchen while staring both amused and disdained at her newborns. Both twins had extremely dark eyes just like her, the only difference was the large splatters of freckles across theirs noses and cheeks. It had been little over twenty-four hours since they had made their entrance into the soft and warm glow of Amar's shack, Elara couldn't be more ecstatic, relieved and terrified.

"Have you thought of a name yet figlia?" Gail questioned. "This is always the hardest part if you ask me."

"No, I think the worst part is something else." Elara snorted but her voice was quiet and careful. "Jude."

"Any specific meaning behind it?" Gail muttered, admiring the sleeping twins.

"The praised." Elara uttered out, looking lovingly at the two. "Originally, I had planned for Sawyer but I have decided otherwise. I'm now going with Bellamy, the fair."

"That's beautiful El." Gail kissed her daughter's head. "It seems that twins run in the family."

"Mother!" Elara seethed through her teeth. "Don't."

"Right." Gail apologized. "I'm sorry, I forgot. These two just bring so much peace, I forgot what was happening outside."

Elara breathed. "I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"It's alright my dear, it was my fault for bringing it up." Gail went back to the kitchen stove. "How about some tea?"

"Tea sounds lovely."

After a short while, Elara looked up at her mother sadly. "Have you heard anything about or from Kal? Does she even know of my return, of his fall to the Dark Side, of your homely home on Naboo?"

Gail shook her head. "I'm afraid that I've tried to resist thinking about her Elara." Gail handed her a cup of bonx tea. "She is still my daughter and if she returns home, I will be overjoyed but as of now, I have chosen to forget her like you have Ben Solo."