"It's okay." Luke smiled. We gazed into each others eyes for a moment.

They're so beautiful.

"So where are you off to?" He asked.

"We're going to the cinema." Hannah spoke for me.

"Ah, have a nice time." He smiled.

"Sure we will. See you later." I cooed.

Just as I was about to walk away Luke pulled me back. And engulfed me into a hug.

"Bye." He spoke into the crook of my neck.

"I'm still here ya know?" Hannah laughed jokingly as I pulled out of the hug.

"Sorry." Luke and I both laughed in sync.

"What was that about?" Hannah joked as we but got into my car.

"What was what about?" I questioned.

"Luke?"

"What about him?"

"Does he like you?"

I didn't reply just shrugged, trying to ignore the question. The truth was I didn't know if Luke did still like me.

"He was checking you out when you bent over to tie your shoe lace." She laughed.

I just laughed at her remark and began driving to the cinema.

We sang along to some of our favourite songs the entire drive. We were getting a few weird looks from different people when we had stopped at traffic lights, but who cares?!

"HELLO, FROM THE OTHER SIIIIDEEE!!!" I began.

"I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIIIIMESSS!!!" Hannah continued.

"TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY, FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE!!!" We sang simultaneously, well more like shouted but yeah.

We continued singing along to the music until before we knew it, we'd arrived.

"We're hereeeeee!!!" I yelled as I pulled into the car park of the mall.

"Yay!" Hannah clapped her hands together.

"What should we watch?" I asked.

"Not sure, let's see what's on when we get inside yeah?" She suggested.

"Yeah okay." I smiled.

"Mhmm what's on then?" Hannah cooed as we stood waiting in the small line in the cinema.

"MAZER RUNNER!" I called, a bit too loud as I received a few weird looks from people.

"YES!" Hannah replied laughing.

After about another ten minutes we got our tickets, some popcorn, and a tango ice blast each. We made our way to screen four and took our seats.

"I'm so excited!" Hannah clapped her hands.

"SHHHH!" A middle aged women told Hannah.

"Okay, okay geez." Hannah said seriously. I laughed a bit at the annoyed expression on Hannah's face.

-----