Chapter 10

NICK-----------------------------------------------------

NICK
-----------------------------------------------------

"I would've looked over those twin beelzebubs, especially when they were running around, if Nick wouldn't have impeded me" Amy huffed making a wan expression, while sitting at the egde of the bed and I followed, sitting beside her.

"Nick?" I asked her in anticipation and she widens her eyes, as if she has just realised what she'd just spoke.

"Y-yeah, he was thirsty, he needed water. So I went into the kitchen to hand him something to drink" She stutters while shrugging.

"Actually, its my fault too" I downcast my eyes.
"I unlocked the door once, but then forgot to lock it again" I am embarrassed for what I did.
If I wouldn't have unlocked the door, then it wouldn't have happened.

"Anyway, What training he was talking about?" I asked her.
Wow, that was fast Evelina.

"We all students have trainings after school in the evening time, where Nick, Shane and Amelia, with many other instructors train us"

"Like wise, our parents do have trainings, but their timing differs from that of us, i.e they usually have training in early morning before going to the work."

"So? What now?"
Its really sad to see, the always chirping Amy, brooding about what Mrs. McCall will do, when she'll get to know, that Shane has seen me.

"What now, Mom will chop me in gazillion pieces after the dinner" She gave a sarcastic laugh before freezing.

"Mom? Shit" She glanced at the clock, whose lighted dial said 10:30.

"Evelina, I have to go downstairs for now, see ya later? I'll send Julian with your dinner" She hugged me and hurried, downstairs.

"Huff" I breathe out while lying on my back.
I suddenly shivered when a breathe of cool air jittered my skin.
I walked towards the open window, which is slamming non-stop because of the wind, and closed it.

I bugged my eyes out, when I noticed a shadow behind me. I turned around and saw nothing.

Must be my hallucination.

Shaking my head, I plopped on my bed and turned the TV on.

"Worlds Apart?" Do they have all the fantasy series for the entertainment?