Chapter 19

XENA WALTON____________________________________

                    XENA WALTON
____________________________________

EVELINA'S POV :

The girl looked so much prettier in that winter green gown. All the time she was talking to Shane, I kept adoring her look.

Up and down, so beautiful. She hugged Shane, when we entered and they started talking. It was more of a friendly talk than a formal one, Shane usually has. They seemed like they are in their comfort zone around each other.

Who is this woman anyway? She glanced at me from the corner of her eyes while talking to Shane.

"Umnn, Hi, can I help you?" She finally glanced at me, confused. She thinks I am just a random guest bypassing, and eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Xena, this is Evelina" Shane civilly brought me to the front, holding onto my wrist.
"She's with me" He uttered and her eyes travelled down, to where he was holding me. She didn't looked pleased with that, but ignored anyway.

"Hi, I am Xena, Xena Walton, the queen of hearts" She smiled at me, raising her hand for a handshake.
Queen of hearts?
Really?
I wonder how many hearts has she ruled till now.
This must be really amazing. She doesn't really have to make anybody fall for her, cuz she probably has keys and tricks for winning every heart.

"Hi Xena, Xena Walton, the queen of hearts, it's pleasure to meet you" I said shaking hands, grinning at her.
I don't know why, but I'm not getting any good vibes from her.
Shane chuckles from my side and she stayed tight lipped.

"That was a joke, if you haven't figured out yet" I smiled and this time, she frowned at me.
Shane pinched me from the side to stop me from roasting her any further.

I don't know why I did this, at the first place. Silly me.

"Xena, it's okay, don't mind her" Shane hugs her from the side and she smiles.

"Who is she anyway?" Xena, shook her head, still confused and looked at Shane.

"She's with you? Like a date, date kind of thing, with you?" I firmly denied when she asked that.

"No, just as a ride, ride kind of thing, with me" I muttered.

She looks at Shane and then again at me in bewilderment.
She clenched her palms in fists.

Shit, why am I acting all weird all of a sudden.?
Calm down Elisa, just act normal. Stay sweet.

"Yeah, cuz we are currently staying at his place, you know, so...."

"YOU are staying at Anderson's?"
She cut me off with her question, astonished and all I could do was search for words.

"Ahh, that's a whole long story piggy, I'll explain later, c'mon, welcome us. We are your guest" Shane retorted while teasing her.