Chapter 12

Scratching, slapping, hair-pulling, shirt-shredding, almost everyone tried to stop the cat fight going on between them, but they didn't even budge a little. There were hootings and shoutings, some cheerings for Amy, some for Victoria, UNTIL there was a strong hold over Amy's waist, making her rise a little and loosen the hold from Victoria's hair.

It was a strong man, dressed casually cute, stopping both of them to fight any further. There were two other boys behind him with some other chicks, those are maybe his friends or what we call? Squad.?

"Leave meeee, am gonna kill this bitch today" Amy yelled in frustration, trying to grab her hair again and pull the shit out of her and vice versa.
But the hold was so strong, that her every attempt to free herself, resulted in a great failure.

What is happening.? How this little verbal offense has taken a disastrous shape of violence.

"Leave me, NiCK ANDERSON" Amy hissed at the guy, while eyeing him through the corner of her eyes.
So, he is Nick.

And his brother? Where is he, the reason, I've joined this school

And his brother? Where is he, the reason, I've joined this school.?
I haven't seen him all day around.
Well, why would I even want to?
Pppft..
It's good he is not around. The more I'm away from him, the better.

On the other side, Axum and Malcolm, with another dark girl, probably from Nick's group, were holding onto Victoria to squabble any further. She was an enchantress with more curves than a roller coaster, who wore a zebra-skin mini skirt that stuck to her voluptous body like shrink-wrap to rump roast.

Nick, oh so, very slowly dropped Amy and as soon as he did that, she again made a move towards Victoria but he held her wrists.

"For crying out loud's sake, STOP with your cat fight, Ava" He deadpanned Amy with a damp serious look and suddenly silence penetrated in the canteen. Looking the dead serious expression on his face, Amy stopped her struggle and stood silent with redness all over her cheeks.
Gosh, No, she's crying.

"Both of you, APOLOGIZE" He asked both of them with quite perseverance in his tone but they stood silent.

"NOW" He yelled again.

"Over my rich, hot, dead body" Victoria blurted pigheadedly making Nick sigh exasperatingly.

"Is she serious?" Brie said, clearly pissed off at her.