Chapter 5

BRIE---------------------------------------------------------

BRIE
---------------------------------------------------------

"NO!!" I cried aloud. Are my eyes really showing me a thing which I think is not a thing but a hallucination.?

I kept looking at the scene in front of me with slacked jaw, I really don't know what to think or speak, and suddenly my vision turned black with what I felt were cold hands on my eyes. Now, only the music and laughers with cheers and hooting are audible to me.

"Evelina, Look, Am sorry, I know I shouldn't have brought you here, and I know there are so many questions you wanna shower on me right now, but I'll tell you everything. Trust me and I'm gonna kill Brie" She gritted while saying. I can tell she is both afraid and mad right now.

"What is happening? Amy, will you please explai...." I was cut by a voice of a man.

"Amyyyyyy... You came. Why were you so late?" The hands which were covering my eyes were gone and I saw a teen boy of our age, quiet fat, Umnn okay, with a little bit of a BIG tummy and has brown hair, he tried to give a hug to Amy but Amy instead welcomed him with a cold look.

"Yeah, I was actually digging your grave" Amy frowned at the guy while crossing her hands over her chest.

"What have I done now?" The man looked so innocent with those chubby cheeks when asking.

"When, I clearly told you to inform everybody to stay normal in this party and enjoy without..." She looked at me and got close to him while whispering "any powers today" and got back "then, why the hell did you took it so lightly?" She yelled at him.

"Hey, calm down, I did inform everybody about that alright.
First of all, YOU were sooooo right away early to ask me that and secondly, everybody would do that when they are in there sanity, which I clearly don't see here. They all are freaking drunk" He replied with a pinch of guilt in his voice.

"Oh, C'mon my lady love, don't be mad at me. We'll sort it out whatever your concern is." He cheered her up by giving a hug from the side, to which Amy smiled and then his eyes fall on me.

"Oh, I see. Who is she? The newbee you were talking about?" He came towards me without taking his eyes off my eyes.

Will he too call me Evil?

"Umm.. Yeah." Amy said while coming in between us, which diverted his attention from me to her.

"Evelina, he is Brie. Brie this is Evelina" She introduced us to each other.

"And I know, this must be really awkward for you right now to act normal but trust me, I'll explain you everything inside the house. Trust me?" Amy asked me, I really don't know how to act so I nodded at her but my eyes couldn't leave the scene in front of me.